Hi, babes! My name is Sunny and I’ve been vegan since 2000. I owe it all to my furry felines at home: Towane, Spirulina, and Conan. I’m vegan because I ♥ animals and would never want to contribute to the pain and suffering of any living being.
I’m trying to help break the stereotype that all vegans are stinky, hairy earth babies. I want the world to know that you can be vegan and cruelty-free and still be über girlie and have fun.
If you would like me to review your product or host a giveaway on Vegan Beauty Review, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Random vegan tid bits about me…
1. Favorite non-dairy milk? Vanilla almond milk, hands down!
2. Topping of choice for popcorn? Hmmm… spirulina, hot sauce and nutritional yeast (I like these individually). My all-time favorite popcorn, however, is kettle corn. *drool, drool*
3. Favorite vegan snack? Dried seaweed (lightly seasoned).
4. Favorite vegan dessert? Creme brulee, tres leches (soy, almond, rice) cake, chocolate & peanut butter cupcakes, vegan twinkies, donuts, animal crackers, soy ice cream, banana pudding, peanut butter cookies, German chocolate cake, brown rice crispy treats, marshmallows, etc. (I could go on forever!)
5. Favorite vegan holiday? Hug a Vegetarian Day – duh!
6. Favorite healthy beverage? Gingerberry Kombucha. (Love the hearty burps these make me conjure up!) I also like fresh coconuts.
7. Are all of your clothes vegan? Yup! Everything I wear is 100% free of leather, wool, silk and fur. Most of what I wear is made out of cotton, bamboo or synthetics.
9. Favorite vegan celebrity? Thom York
10. Favorite vegan ice cream? Purely Decadent – Praline Pecan and Luna & Larry’s Cappuccino Coconut Bliss
11. Favorite vegan pastime? Eating out at vegan restaurants with my boo!
12. Spice/herb you would die without? Salt
14. Favorite flavor of jam/jelly? Raspberry.
15. Favorite vegan salad dressing? Tahini Goddess Dressing from Trader Joe’s.
16. Seitan, tofu, or tempeh? I am a seitan worshiper! For realz.
18. What your favorite essential oil/scent? That would have to be either vanilla or peppermint… I like citrusy smells too, though… oh, and sandalwood and jasmine…
21. Favorite grocery store? Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods
22. Favorite place to buy beauty products? Whole Foods, Trader Joes and Target.
24. Favorite vegan candy? 100% pure, soft maple candies – YUMZ!
25. Favorite vegan alcoholic beverage? Kombucha? I hear there’s a trace amount of alcohol in there… other than that, no alckies for me.
26. Ingredients you are scared to work with? Ha! All of them! I really can’t cook! I will learn… some day.