I’m so grateful 100% Pure continues to roll out new vegan and non-toxic beauty products every so often – they always keep me on my toes and ready and willing to basically empty out my bank account, lol. Welp, they just released their Green Tea Fiber Brow Builder, and I can personally attest to it amaaahzing factor.
- It’s a lightweight fiber gel formula that helps define, sculpt, and fill out brows.
- The green tea leaf fibers add volume while Pro Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E strengthen your brows.
- It dries quickly and it doesn’t budge (amen!).
- It comes in two beautiful shades – soft brown and medium brown. The medium brown is SO my jam, and that comes from someone who constantly struggles to find my perfect brow shade.
- The brush applicator that comes with it makes brow perfection a cinch, too.
- It only comes in two shades. In general, I think 100% Pure needs to expand their color range, especially when it comes to foundations and concealers.
- The other downside is that the tube is teeny with not a whole lot of product (.16 oz). It retails for $22, and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy it for a second if it just came with more product.
Do I think it’s worth trying?
Definitely! The formula is ace, and if your brows do match one of these two shades, you’re gonna be hella stoked. And as always, you can’t beat the quality of their pure and squeaky clean ingredients.
Ingredients: Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Coconut Stearic Acid (Coconut Acid), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Fiber, Pantothenic Acid (Pro-vitamin B5) and Fucus Vesiculosus (Seaweed) Powder, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Passiflora Alata (Maracuja) Seed Oil, Extracts of Calendula Officinalis Flower (Calendula Hydrosol), Oryza Sativa Germ Powder (Rice Powder), Theobroma Cacao Extract (Cocoa Powder), Coffea Arabica Seed (Coffee Beans), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem, Passiflora Alata (Maracuja) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, May Contain Iron Oxides
Heads up: coupon code VBRN10 saves you $ off your entire order at 100percentpure.com, 🙂 xoxo
Products were provided for consideration. Post contains affiliate links. Opinions are my own.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan makeup