Here’s a little peeksie weeksie at all the ish I keep inside my vegan & cruelty-free purse (no judgies for my excess of crap, ok?). 😉 Enjoy!
What’s Inside My Vegan & Cruelty-Free Purse?
- Angela Roi Morning Crossbody Bag in Mustard
- Vera Bradley wallet
- Mineral Fusion Powder SPF
- Peanut Butter Crunch Clif Bar
- EO Peppermint hand sanitizer
- Tangerine Tango Pur mints
- Purse clip
- Hurraw Kapha lip balm
- Sunglasses: eeps, they’re cheapies from Claire’s (don’t have a link)
- You Are A Badass book
- You Are A Badass mini book
- Orglamix lip gloss
- Simplers Botanicals Vanilla Perfume Oil
- Orglamix Chill Pill essential oil blend
- Dill essential oil
- Fairy Girl lipstick in “Perfect” (use code VEGANBEAUTYREVIEW for 10% off)
- Intimina foldable menstrual cup
Thank you so much for watching and for all your continued support. *SMOOCHIES* xo
Post contains affiliate links.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan fashion