The Vegan Cuts Snack Box delivers 7-10 dee-lish vegan snackie treats (chips, cookies, popcorn, energy bars, beverages, you name it!) right to your door for $22.95/month (which is a crazy good deal & includes free U.S. shipping; Canada for $8, and worldwide for $15). This month’s goodie box was off the friggin’ hook. Take a peek for yourself (and if ya love what ya see, you can order yours here).
March’s Vegan Cuts Snack Box included:
- Vegan Rob’s Brand Cauliflower Puffs*
- Pacific Coconut Non-Dairy Beverage
- Red Plate Foods “Free From” Vegan Granola*
- Fawen Drinkable Soup in Sweet Potato and Red Lentil*
- Pearls “Olives to Go” Black Pitted Large California Ripe Olives
- Purely Elizabeth Cranberry Pecan Granola + Puffs Cereal
- Choice Organic Hibiscus Heart Teas
- Tasty Brand Organic Fruit Snacks
- Tru Roots Ancient Grain Pasta
- Dream Water Snoozeberry Sleep Powder
- Vicia Almond Noir Bar
- Choice Organic Simply Detox Tea
- Nature’s Bakery Strawberry Fig Bar*
- I Heart Keenwah Chocolate Puffs
*faves from this month’s box
This month’s box was SO incredibly good! If you wanna subscribe, you can order your Vegan Cuts Snack Box here!
Box was provided for review, however, opinions are my own. Post contains affiliate links.