The Zoya Naturel 3 Collection launched last month, and the colors are SO up my alley – we’re talkin’ 6 gorgeous, creamy, low to high impact neutral shades that are meant to complement a wide variety of skin tones. YASSSSS!!!
These polishes are also vegan, cruelty-free, 10-free (sans the mega ickies), long-wearing, full-coverage (two coats to achieve full opacity), and super easy to apply.
Zoya Naturel 3 Collection
- Tatum – a medium light nude cream with a warm base.
- Cathy – a light pinky nude cream.
- Jill – a lighter mauve cream nude.
- Mary – a medium raisin cream.
- Gina – a medium brown neutral cream (the only shade not swatched on my hand).
- Debbie – a plum brown cream.
$10 ea. (US)
My personal favorites are definitely Jill and Cathy, although I’ve got a soft spot for Debbie, too. Haha, I sound like a playa.
Which shades do you fancy most? xx
Samples were provided for consideration. Opinions are my own.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan nails