Whether you’re road trippin’ or jet settin’, packin’ mini cruelty-free beauty supplies is essential! Whole Foods Market recently came out a Weekender bag, and it’s stuffed with a bunch of rad travel-sized, vegan-friendly goodies for your face, hair, teeth and nails.
This lil’ bag of awesome is worth $40 but only costs $6.99 (YASSSSSS!) and is on sale now at Whole Foods Market stores nationwide while supplies last.
Mini-sized contents include:
- Juice Beauty Nutrient Moisturizer – This is actually my third tube of this stuff! It keeps popping up in monthly subscription boxes (zero complaints at all – lubs it!). It contains hydrating plant oils and calming botanicals, making it an awesome moisture-rich wrinkle fighter.
- Tom’s of Maine Simply White Toothpaste – Eeks, I’m not a fan of fluoride or SLS toothpaste, so I’ll be passing this item along to a friend. Also, while Tom’s of Maine is a cruelty-free company, their parent company is Colgate-Palmolive (womp). No judgies if you wanna hang onto this toothpaste, just disclosing info.
- Acure Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil Shampoo – Acure is definitely one of my new favorite vegan-friendly brands. Their stuff is affordable, effective, and available at Target! This shampoo is perfect for dry, damaged, and over-processed hair like mine. Sers, I bleach mah hairsies every month, so they can use all the extra TLC they can get (and then some).
- Acure Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil Conditioner – When wet, my hair is mega birds nesty x 12! I get so frustrated brushing it that sometimes I get inspired to do THIS to my hair. This conditioner, coupled with Acure’s detangling spray, makes my hair chill the fcuk down and become manageable again.
- Alaffia Authentic African Black Soap Tangerine Citrus – I haven’t tried this out yet, but it smells quite lovely and I’m diggin’ the all-in-one vibe – you can use it on you hands, face and body. Sounds perfect for travel to me.
- Mineral Fusion Blushing Crystal Nail Polish – This teensy bottle of 3-free (formaldehyde, toluene or DBP-free) polish is soooo cute. It a pale pink with a sheer finish – looks feminine and sweet. Will rock this for an upcoming Mani Monday, so stay tuned.
- This bag also comes with a product information card with ingredient list and coupons.
What are some of your favorite travel-friendly vegan beauty products?
Sample was provided for review. Opinions are my own.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan hair care