One of my all-time fave cruelty-free and vegan-friendly beauty brands, Acure Organics, is making me swoon even harder! They recently came out with The Glamorganic Goddess Beauty Kit, a box of über fab Acure beauty essentials, in honor of Danielle Messina, a former professional figure skater who is currently battling breast cancer for a second time.
Acure is donating 100% of the proceeds to Danielle Messina’s GoFundMe campaign to help pay for her expensive medical treatments. How incredibly sweet and amazing is that?
The Glamorganic Goddess began blogging during her first battle breast cancer and dedicated it to educating others on the importance of a healthy lifestyle while documenting her journey through treatment. She has supported Acure over the years and now they’re graciously returning the love.
The Beauty Kit goes for $19.99 ($40 value), and it’s packed with some sa-weet skincare essentials!
Glamorganic Goddess Beauty Kit includes:
- Acure Organics Facial Toner (full size) – rose + red tea = happy pH-balanced, beautiful-smelling skin
- Argan Oil (full size) – I’m obsessed with this stuff. I use this instead of night cream for mega nighttime moisture.
- Lip Gloss* – See note below.
- Argan Oil Facial Towelettes – Best. Towelettes. Ever. I was super stoked that they included these in this kit. They remove every last bit of makeup and gunk off yo’ face, they won’t dry out your skin, and there’s zero sting-y factor. And there’s argan oil in them? Fuggedaboutit!
- Acure Organics Facial Cleansing Gel (sample size) – Have yet to try this one.
- Facial Scrub (sample size) – LOVE. You can read my review of this one here.
- Night Cream* (sample size) – See note below.
Contents may vary.
You can order your Glamorganic Goddess Beauty Kit here.
Products were provided for review purposes.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Vegan Beauty