Calling all compassionate beauty junkies on a budget! Vegan makeup doesn’t have to cost a pretty penny. Sure you could drop all your hard earned duckets on a $50 lippie, buy why would you do that when you could buy an equally awesome one for $6? Gurrrrl, now you can use that extra cha-ching for your vegan cupcake fund! #amiright
10 Vegan Makeup Items under $10
- e.l.f. Mascara, $4 – This easy-to-apply weightless formula is super buildable for fuller looking lashes.
- Milani Brow Fix kit, $7.99 – This kit contains a set of three powders and three brow tools help to fill, highlight, and shape brows.
- Milani Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick, $5.99 – Expect instant color in a single swipe. It’s enriched with vitamins A and C, too.
- e.l.f. HD Blush, $3 – This soft, lightweight, long-lasting formula is highly pigmented for all-day wear.
- Milani Baked Blush, $8.49 – This blush shapes, contours, highlights and is buildable (from sheer to vibrant).
- Wet n Wild Mineral Bronzer, $4 – This buildable, mineral-based formula is perfect for a sun-kissed complexion with a hint of sparkle.
- Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eyeliner, $8.49 – This felt tip liner is waterproof, non-feathering, and glides on smoothly with a single stroke.
- Colour Pop Eye Shadow, $5 – The shade Coconut (bright peacock teal) is absolutely stunning!
- Pacifica Color Quench Lip Tint, $7 – This sheer, moisture-rich, all-natural lip color contains essential fatty acids from avocado and coconut oils.
- e.l.f. Foundation Serum, $8 – This luminous, dewy finish helps minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines for flawless coverage.
What are some of your favorite budget-friendly vegan cosmetics?
Post contains affiliate links.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan makeup