Introducing two new Zoya Nail Polish collections for Summer 2015, Island Fun & Paradise Sun. All in the Big5Free* formula Zoya is famous for.
ISLAND FUN (creams)
Ready for an island vacation, these playful creams embody a tropical getaway! They are strong in color to balance thebrilliance of the summer sun, with a flawless cream formula.
- Jace – Modern tropical green in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula. A green that is more muted than lime and surprisingly wearable!
- Cecilia – Classic teal in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
- Talia – True turquoise in full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
- Serenity – Summer purple in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula. Reminiscent of beautiful blooming irises, a harbinger of summer!
- Nana – Deep summer fuchsia in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
- Demetria – A vibrant poppy red in a full coverage and densely pigmented cream formula.
PARADISE SUN (metallics)
Fully saturated with a gorgeous micronized metallic sheen, these shimmering beauties are much like sunshine sparkling on water. Meant to be used as an independent color, these shades feature a full-coverage, densely pigmented formula.
- Genesis – Crystalline white with a micronized metallic pearl finish. Designed to look like micro-fine diamond dust!
- Selene – True teal with a micronized metallic pearl finish. A unique shade with an aqua fleck that resembles deeper layers of ocean water.
- Oceane – True turquoise with a micronized metallic pearl finish that reflects the clearest blue ocean waters.
- Isa – Deep blue-based purple with a micronized metallic pearl finish and an aqua flash that embodies the beauty of exotic island flowers.
- Mae – Warm magenta pink with a micronized metallic pearl finish, reminiscent of vibrant Mediterranean flowers.
- Aphrodite – Vibrant summer red with a micronized pearl metallic finish and multi-hued flash that brings it to life.
These collections are available NOW! 😀
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan nails