Mother’s Day is THIS Sunday, and if you’re freaking out and scurrying to come up with a last-minute gift (slacker!), I’ve got you covered! These gift ideas are all vegan & cruelty-free, fun, easy to find/make/order, and mega budget-friendly. You’re welcome. 😉
1. Petit Vour Beauty Box, $15/mo. – This is a monthly subscription box catering to beauty devotees interested in living a more compassionate lifestyle. Beauty boxes make great gifts because they’re full of fun and fancy surprises, and they save you the time and trouble of curating, packaging, and mailing off the goods.
2. Vegan Cuts Beauty Box, $19.95/mo. – This is a monthly subscription box featuring 4-7 vegan products, ranging from unique cosmetics to luxurious skincare.
3. BuddhiBox, $30.95 – This is a monthly subscription box catering to peeps who enjoy yoga, healthy living, and mindfulness.
DIY Beauty Products
5. DIY Lipstick
Yummy Homemade Vegan Treats
7. Make these scrumptious berry pancakes for yo’ mama on Mother’s Day
8. Or these healthy and delish Berry Muffins
9. You can’t to wrong with vegan Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies, either!
10. Sponsor an animal at a farm sanctuary in your mom’s name.
What will you be surprising your beloved momsies with this Mother’s Day?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Vegan Beauty