Happy Friday, Chickadees! I’m writing this post today to inspire y’all to take a spa day (at home) STAT. You deserve that sh*t, and you know it!
What you’ll need:
- Diffuser with essential oils: I’m beyond ridiculously obsessed with my SpaRoom Essentials Aromaharmony from Pharmaca.com. It has a built-in sound system (that wirelessly Bluetooth connects from your device up to 30 feet), with mist and changing colors. Pretty, relaxing smellies + misty magic + mood enhancing lights + your favorite chill out music = pure f*cking bliss!! LOVE. ♥
- Bubble bath – EO’s French Lavender Bubble Bath is where is at for me personally.
- Bath bomb – LUSH pretty much owns this department.
- Adult Drank (champagne, wine, or non-alcoholic kombucha) 😉
- Candles – the soy waxy ones that melt into massage oil are my absolute faves.
What are some of your favorite at-home spa essentials?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan lifestyle