The day I turned 18 I bought a scratch-off lottery ticket. My birthday is in January and since it isn’t an election month and camouflage doesn’t look good on me, a lottery ticket would be my chosen method for officially entering adulthood. Lo and behold, I won 5 bucks! I put my ill-gotten gains back into the system and came up with-you guessed it- zero. It’s been over 20 years since I won another contest and while I’m not keen to gamble the rent money (hell, half the time writing the check IS the gamble!), I’ll try my luck and enter an innocuous contest from time to time.
A couple of months ago I, and a few thousand other people, put our names in the hat to win a Michael Todd Soniclear Antimicrobial Facial Brush. Well, I’ll be a monkey’s uncle! I won the damn thing. I was happier than a baby in a barrel of titties. Turns out, I actually am pretty lucky because this thing is on FIYA! I’ve used face brushes before, but they ain’t got nothing on Big Mike.
Let me break dis shizzle down right herre:
- This thing is waterproof! Use it in the shower – ain’t no thang.
- Comes with a docking station and will stay charged for 35 minutes.
- Has 3 options for speed and intensity. For regular use, I’m bumping low speed. Not sure when I’d need high speed as it’s pretty strong. Maybe if I wore as much make-up as a Kardashiain’t.
- It beeps every 20 seconds to tell you to move on to a new zone. That’s hella fancy.
- It has 2 brushes-1 one for my face and one for my body. Ain’t nobody need body bacteria swirling up on their face. Keep it separate but equal.
- Comes in a wide variety of colors. I gots mines in Pink Lady, but y’all probably knew that.
- Okay, I made that up but it is HELLA sturdy.
- Leaves your skin 1000x cleaner than soap alone. Okay, I made that one up, but seriously, it pulls up the layers of crap and it gives them the boot.
If you’re on the market for a super awesome cleansing tool to add to your beauty regime, you’ve got to plunk down the money and grab one these things. It’s the real deal. And keep entering contests. You never know when luck will come knocking.
Post contains affiliate links.