Mama Earth… she’s a wondrous beauty who deserves our mad respect, yo. In honor of Earth Day (April 22), let’s all ramp up our reduce/reuse/recyclin’ skills, go vegan, hug trees whenever we get the chance, and green our beauty routines!
Need help with that last one? We’ve got you covered!
The kind folks at derma e are gonna hook one lucky VBR reader up with some of their amazing natural skincare products that are all vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, and GMO-free.
The goods up for grabs ($112.95 value):
- derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Cleanser, $15.50 – A skin-brightening, sulfate-free facial cleanser that helps promote skin clarity and glow.
- derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Day Crème SPF 15, $29.95 – A lightweight daytime moisturizer to help brighten and even skin tone while providing full spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- derma e Hydrating Eye Crème with Hyaluronic Acid, $21.50 – Shown to reduce wrinkle volume, area and depth, this best-selling eye crème deeply hydrates, firms and tones to reduce the look of crow’s feet.
- derma e Hydrating Mist with Hyaluronic Acid, $13.50 – This refreshing mist instantly rehydrates dry, thirsty skin anywhere on the face or body.
- derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub, $32.50 – This award-winning, salon treatment alternative buffs skin, helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars.
Contest is open to U.S. residents 18 years and older. Entry deets are below. Good luck! xo.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: giveaway