I’ve got six magical words for you today: Soy Delicious Cashew Milk Ice Cream. Oh yeah, and it gets even more magically delicious—dairy-free, cholesterol-free, soy-free, gluten-free, and non-GMO. BOOM!! Shovel that ish in mah mouth – STAT!
These cashew milk ice creams are hands down the smoothest, creamiest, most decadent, taste bud arousingliest vegan ones I’ve ever tried. So so SO good! #foodgasm #freals
There are five insanely scrumptious flavors to choose from (and I can vouch for the yum factor of each and every one as I’ve been nomming these creamy delights all day errday for like a week… you know, for research purposes):
- Cappuccino – A creamy coffee-lover’s dream prepared with fair-trade beans and a touch of spice.
- Dark Chocolate Truffle – A fair trade cocoa decadence folded with fudge and premium shaved chocolate.
- Creamy Cashew – A gourmet delight with a touch of fair-trade vanilla and a pinch of sea salt.
- Salted Caramel Cluster – A sweet and salty delight featuring chocolate covered cashews and a ribbon of salted caramel. **This flavor is the rockstar of the bunch IMHO.**
- Snickerdoodle – A cinnamon delight loaded with chunks of gluten-free snickerdoodle cookie dough!
Have you tried these yet? Also, what’s your all-time favorite vegan ice cream?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan food