EeeeEeee!! Guess what, y’all! I co-curated this month’s Vegan Cuts Beauty Box! This is my second time teaming up with VC, and I’m stoked beyond belief. If this is the first time you’re hearing about this rad subscription service, it’s a monthly beauty box ($19.95/month with free shipping) that delivers 4-7 vegan and cruelty-free items (ranging from unique cosmetics to luxurious skincare) right to your doorstep. It’s the easiest way to discover cruelty-free brands without committing to full-size products or prices. You can sign up for this beauty box here. You can also peep my past Vegan Cuts Beauty Box reviews here.
March’s Vegan Cuts Beauty Box (co-curated by yours truly ♥) had 5 vegan items (plus a bonus) and included:
- Azalia Spa Goods Refreshing Grapefruit Oil – This energizing, light and fruity body oil is moisturizing and quite lovely (← I feel British saying that). I love that this sample comes in a glass bottle. Will be reusing it when it’s empty fo’ sho.
- Kaia Naturals Bamboo Tapioca Beads* – These lil’ bamboo tapioca beads work as a cleanser, exfoliator, and mask They’re gentle and exfoliating and totally natural. Best part is that you can mix them with any liquid of your choice that best suits your skin type. I like mixing mine with jojoba oil.
- Petal Fresh Scalp Treatment Shampoo – If you have mega dry and damaged hair, you’re gonna luuurve this shampoo. It contains tingly and stimulating organic tea tree oil which has natural antiseptic properties that nourish and revive TLC-deprived hairsies.
- Cult Cosmetics “The Roxy” Nail Polish* – Each VCBB came with one of four springy, “5-free” Cult polish shades. “The Roxy” (the one I received) is a cheerful light lavender, whose name is inspired by the legendary nightclub on the Sunset strip in LA.
- Bonus: If you were one of the first 500 people who subscribed to this box. you also received a three piece Cult Ombre Effect 3 brush set.
- Shea Terra Bourbon Vanilla Body Creme* – All that you need to know about this magically hydrating body cream is that it smells like cake. End of story. Yum to the yumth degree.
Peep my video review of this month’s Vegan Cuts Beauty Box below. xo
Wanna join the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box fun? You can sign up right here!
*faves from this month’s box
Vegan Cuts provided this box for review.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box