Humane Society International’s “Be Cruelty-Free” is the largest campaign in history to end cosmetics animal testing—leading the charge worldwide, working with governments, companies, scientists, and the public to usher in the next wave of legal reforms. End goal: to can create a world where no animal—anywhere—is ever made to suffer for the sake of beauty.
Did you know animal testing is still legal in 80% of countries? And in China alone, ~300,000 animals die each year in cosmetic tests. **GASP** Let’s do everything we can to stop this! One of the easiest ways to do this is by boycotting brands that animal-test and supporting ones that are cruelty-free and vegan-friendly.
In honor of #BeCrueltyFree Week (March 9-15), I wanted to provide y’all with a list of handy dandy vegan beauty guides and resources to make life easier.
- Cruelty-Free Shopping in A Nutshell
- List of 100% Vegan Beauty Brands
- The Ultimate Vegan Makeup Guide
- List of Cruelty-Free Beauty Brands
- Cruelty-Free Cosmetics & Guide to Reading Labels
- Your Guide to Vegan Nail Polish
- The Ultimate Vegan Lipstick Guide
- Your Guide to Vegan Mascaras
- Cruelty-Free False Lashes and Glue
- The Ultimate Vegan Eyeliner Guide
- The Ultimate Vegan Perfume Guide
- Cruelty-Free Hair Dye
- Your Guide to Vegan Shampoo
- Your Guide to Vegan Dry Shampoos
- Your Guide to Vegan Sunscreen
- Vegan Beauty Review’s Ultimate Guide to Vegan Handbags
- Vegan Beauty Review’s Ultimate Vegan Shoe Guide
- Cruelty-Free Beauty Brands at Sephora
- Cruelty-Free Beauty at Target
I hope these guides help you in your transition to a cruelty-free, bunny-friendly lifestyle! And as always, I’m here if you have any questions or need support. xoxo
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Vegan Beauty