Y’all, get ready to have your mind blown!
I just discovered ThirdLove, an online boutique for quality bras and panties (we’re talkin’ European-inspired lace, memory foam for your bust, and wireless!) that even come in half sizes (whaaaaaaa!?), and they’re easy on the wallet.
Hold up, I didn’t even get to the best part! They also offer virtual bra sizing in minutes via their iphone app – all you have to do is upload a couple of selfies (with underwire bra with or without tank top on, nothin’ sketchy)! You can read more about their sizing technology here. Lemme just say, their virtual measuring system is eerily spot on (sized me purrrrrfectly) – you’re gonna flip out!
The Evolve Push-Up – This push-up bra is BOMB.com. Love, love, LOVE this bra for a few reasons:
- It has a fully adjustable back band which adjusts up to 6 inches for sizing ultimate flexibility (just had a baby, AMEN halelujah for this feature!)
- It has soft touch foam push-up cups for extra va-va-voomy cleavage.
- It has a front click closure!! Hello, ALL bras should be this easy to put on and take off. I’m sure men everywhere would agree with me on this one. 😉
- It also has 3-way convertible straps can be worn straight, criss-crossed, or halter. *angels singing*
- It’s tagless. I mega hardcore loathe itchy, scratchy tags on all articles of clothing, so this is kind of a big deal.
Breathe Easy Bralette & Panty Set – It’s SO important to have hella cozy (yet still sexy) unders. This cozy, elastic-free, lightweight bralette set is slimming, great for layering, sleeping in, and it has a really pretty lace trim. This items are also tagless, as are all of Thirdlove’s bras and panties.
With V-Day right around the corner, you should treat yourself (or have your boo thang hook you up) with some fancy, perfectly fitting ThirdLove lingerie STAT! You’re gonna ♥ whatever you order—TRUST! xo
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan fashion