Ladies and germs, there’s yet another (AMEN!) vegan subscription box on the market, and it’s called The Perfect Little Box, which is curated by cruelty-free beauty babes, Hannah & Victoria of the lifestyle blog The Perfect Specimens. For $14 a month, you get a surprise mix of vegan and cruelty-free goodies shipped straight to your door. For more deets, click here.
My first ever Perfect Little Box (from November – excuse my slacktitude) included:
- Vega Sport Sugar-Free Energizer (great smoothie booster)
- Navitas Cacao Powder sample (mega superfood, also great for smoothies)
- Earthly Body Hemp Seed Hand & Body Lotion* – FULL size
- North Coast Organics Death by Lavender deodorant sample*
- Acure Organics’ Marula Oil sample*
- Lip Glosserie Asoan Pear Lip Balm sample
Pretty sweet, right? I especially love the Earthly Body moisturizing hand & body lotion, North Coast Organics deodorant (smells amaze and actually works!), and Acure Organics Marula Oil (have been slathering marula and argan oils on my belly since I go preggo, and they have worked like a charm).
What’s your fave vegan monthly subscription box?
* = TPLB faves
Beauty box was sent to me for review.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box