Y’all ready to check out all the fab goodies in January’s Vegan Cuts Beauty Box? If this is the first time you’re hearing about this rad subscription service, it’s a monthly beauty box ($19.95/month with free shipping) that delivers 4-7 vegan and cruelty-free items (ranging from unique cosmetics to luxurious skincare) right to your doorstep. It’s the easiest way to discover cruelty-free brands without having to commit to full-size products or prices. You can sign up for this beauty box here. You can also peep my past Vegan Cuts Beauty Box reviews here.
January’s Vegan Cuts Beauty Box, which had 6 vegan items, included:
- Crazy Rumors HibisKiss Lip Tint in Tropical* (full size)- This yummy smelling lippie is a super pretty, subtle berry shade and the moisture factor is on point. I’ve yet to meet a Crazy Rumors lip balm/color I didn’t like. All of their products are 100% vegan, too!
- Modern Minerals Shimmer Eye Shadow in Champagne* – This light, shimmery gold shadow is like sparkly eye candy. It’s perfect for highlighting and as an all over shadow. Modern Mineral shadows are richly-pigmented, buildable, long-lasting, and sans the gunk that conventional shadows have. This is another 100% vegan cosmetics company! 🙂
- DermOrganic Intensive Hair Repair Masque & Daily Conditioning Shampoo – I actually have full size versions of these in my shower already (scored these in a swag bag at a local beauty event). Since I’ve been rockin’ hot pink hair, it is essential for me to use color-safe hair products (like these), so I’m stoked that these products help keep my pinky strands lookin’ their pinkest. Love that they’re sulfate-free, too!
- Gourmet Body Treats Sugar & Spice Scrub – I’ve tried a bunch of Gourmet Body Treats products in the past and have been a big fan, but this scrub took me by surprise. I’m not sure if it’s my post-pregnancy sniffer/hormones playing tricksies on me, but this product’s odor is way too intense for me and kind of all over the place (smells like coffee, cleaning products, and burnt toast)… Am I crazy? Probably, don’t answer that. Super curious to hear how other peeps feel about this scrub.
- Color Club Nail Polish in Snow Queen (full size) – This dark, rich shade of violet looks black in the bottle. I’m interested to see how this shade turns out on my nails – stay tuned for an upcoming Mani Monday featuring Snow Queen. I think everyone might have gotten a different mystery polish in this month’s box (how fun), so I’d love to hear which shade popped up in your VCBB. 🙂
Wanna join the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box fun? You can sign up right here!
*faves from this month’s box
Vegan Cuts provided this box for review.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box