Happy January, Happy 2015, and Happy Petit Vour Unboxing Day! Wooty-woot! I’m stoked to reveal all the über fab goodies in this month’s Petit Vour vegan beauty box! If you’re new to Petit Vour, it’s a monthly subscription box that comes loaded with samples (including full-sized ones) from fancy, vegan and cruelty-free brands (peep all my previous PV box reviews here). This goodie box is only $15 a month (←whaaaaa!!?!) and includes free shipping in the U.S. ($23 for Canada and $30 worldwide). Pretty sweet, right?
January’s Petit Vour’s Beauty Box, which was co-curated by vegan hottie boombalottie/supermodel Emily Nolan of MyKindofLife.com, included:
- 100 Percent Pure French Lavender Hand Buttercream (full size)* – Ooh, this is a such a treat! Leave it up to PV to hook us up with one of the most awesome hand creams evah! It smells SO frickin’ good (lavender lovah in the house!), it’s super easy to apply (not greasy at all), and is chock full of skin lovin’ yummies like aloe, coconut oil, and cocoa seed, shea and avocado butters. It’s a full size product but it’s still small enough to stash in your cruelty-free handbag, which I love.
- Modern Minerals Eye Shadow in En Pointe (full size)* – This shade is a Petit Vour exclusive, and it’s absolutely stunning! I’m already a mineral makeup junkie and a pink-purple shadow fiend, so this shimmery, straight up pixie dust of a shade has me all gaga (my swatch doesn’t even come close to doing it justice). Tip: if you’re not used to using loose mineral shadows, make sure to tap off excess product from your makeup brush before applying – otherwise it’ll get everywhere.
- RawSkinCeuticals Rose Creme Cheek Color (full size) – I LOVE the idea of raw makeup. I already love using raw lip balm (Hurraw) and raw DIY skincare products, so this is right up my ally. Cosmetics these days are so full of chemicals, preservatives, carcinogens, artificial this and thats, that it’s no wonder they cause breakouts and unwelcome skin conditions. This blush only contains a blend of raw oils, herbs, and butters—stuff that’s actually good for your skin. Now let’s talk about this pretty, highly pigmented rosy shade. It took me a while to find blush shades that complement my olive skin tone, but I’ve discovered lights pink actually work the best (which seems counterintuitive… yellow + pink = ?). Anyhoo, this shade looks bomb on me. Ha, there, I said it. 😉 It also blends really easily and a little bit goes a long way.
- EVOLVh SmartStart Leave-In Conditioner – My over-processed, bird nesty, dry hair (←hawt) LIVES off of leave-in conditioners, detangling sprays, and dry shampoos. Everything I’ve tried from EVOLVh thus far (thanks to beauty boxes like PV) has impressed me – I love their lightweight, super clean, effective ingredients, and their products smell AHHHH-MAZE to boot! This one is no exception.
If you like what you see, you should consider hooking yourself up with a Petit Vour subscription! Also, you can buy products you love directly from PV’s online store (they offer free shipping + PV points for every purchase). Canadian and international peeps get a sweet deal on shipping, too! xx
What’s your fave vegan monthly subscription box? Have you subscribed to Petit Vour yet? How do you like it?
* = PV beauty box faves (I kind of wanted to “*” every item in this box, it was that good)
PV Box was sent to me for review.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box