It’s time to reveal my amazingly awesome BuddhiBox haul! New to this monthly subscription service? It’s catered to peeps who enjoy yoga, healthy living, and mindfulness (*raising hand* me me ME!). This subscription box is set up so that each month you’ll receive 4-6 thoughtfully curated products (samples and full sized items) from ethically-sourced and socially conscious companies. BuddhiBox also chooses a charity to donate proceeds to each month.
There are different subscription options that vary in price and get cheaper with duration, but the low commitment month-to-month option is $30.95/month. Cost: Full-Size: $30.95/month. Sample Size: $11.95/month.
January’s BuddhiBox included:
- Yoga Sak Wet Bag – The next time you’re sweatin’ up a hot, sticky storm in Bikram yoga, take this wet bag with you! It’s the perfect waterproof bag to stash your drenched yoga clothes until you get home.
- Akima Mat Spray – This citrusy-lavender mat spray has a blend of anti-bacterial, anti-miocrobial and disinfecting essential oils. It smells quite lovely, and I’ve also been using it to wipe down counters, toys, and other surfaces. I’ve even spritzed this bad boy in my hubby’s slippers to help keep them fresh. 🙂
- Yuzu Ginger Sencha Green Tea Mints* – These are hands down the swankiest breath mints I have ever tried! And they taste dee-lish… I wanted to eat ALL the mints in one sitting (they’re THAT good), but I’m watching my caffeine intake and am limiting myself to only two a day. I also love that these mints come in 100% compostable, eco-friendly tubes.
- Danmala Oragnic and Fair Trade Artisanal Tea – I received the Masala Cocoa blend, and although I haven’t brewed it yet, it’s smells ridiculously tasty! It smells like sophisticated spiced chocolate-y muffins. I’m super eager to try this!
- Water thru Skin Bracelet – This is a 3-wish bracelet (tie around wrist, make 3 knots, make a wish, and wait for it to naturally fall off) that’s made from eco-friendly ribbon with “conscious” written in 6 different languages. Although I’m not big on wearing things on my wrist, I think this would make a super cute birthday card insert for a friend.
- Auromere Incense in Triphalae – I’m actually familiar with this line of incense, and they’re fab. They’re not perfume-y at all (eeps, can’t stand those kinds), but rather super authentic, like the kind you’d find in Indian temples. I’m definitely a fan.
- Aurorae Rosin Bag – This stuff is supposed to help prevent slipping and sliding on your yoga mat. I imagine it’s similar to the stuff gymnasts use on the high bars and whatnot, except this formula is made from plants, trees, and rocks. As soon as I step up my yoga game, Imma try this fo’ sho!
I definitely recommend giving BuddhiBox a try. It would also make a great birthday/holiday gift for a friend or loved one.
Do you think you’ll try BuddhiBox? What’s your favorite vegan and cruelty-free subscription box?
* = BuddhiBox faves
Box was sent to me for review.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box