EeeeEeee!! It’s time to check out the goodies that were in December’s Vegan Cuts Beauty Box! If this is the first time you’re hearing about this rad subscription service, it’s a monthly beauty box ($19.95/month with free shipping) that delivers 4-7 vegan and cruelty-free items (ranging from unique cosmetics to luxurious skincare) right to your doorstep. It’s the easiest way to discover cruelty-free brands without committing to full-size products or prices. Sounds bomb, right? That’s because it IS! You can sign up for this beauty box here. You can also peep my past Vegan Cuts Beauty Box reviews here.
December’s Vegan Cuts Beauty Box, which had 6 vegan items, included:
- BellaPierre Cosmetics Nail Polish in Copper Brown – So I searched Instagram to see all the diff shades that VCBB subbers were receiving this month, and I have to admit, I got serious nail polish envy. I spotted a gorgeous red, and pearly white that I know I’b be gaga over, but the copper brown shade I received isn’t making me do cartwheels. Maybe after trying it on, I’ll change my tune… I think I’m just in the mood for shiny and bright colors. Mad props for it being toluene, DBP, and formaldehyde-free, though.
- Delizioso Skincare Cream Blush in Outrageous* – First off, this cream blush smells like candy—always a mega swoon factor for this sugar fiend. It adds a really pretty pop of pink, and I love that it’s compact and travel-friendly. It also happens to be all-natural, organic, vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. Love love love this item SO much!
- Becca & Mars Lavender Love Mask and Srcub – This gorgeous smelling mask/scrub is divine! I’ve only used it as a scrub so far, and it left my skin soft like buttah. I mixed 1 tablespoon of powder with 1 tablespoon jojoba oil, and it totally did the trick.
- North Coast Organics All-Natural Spray Lotion – I love the concept of spray lotions… it’s a quickie way to moisturize without having to put in too much effort. This particular one is more like a body oil however, and requires a bit of rubbing action (not that I’m complaining). It smells suuuuper pretty (lavender + rosemary, in a sea of antioxidant-rich carrier oils).This lil’ travel sized moisturizer is going in my purse STAT.
- 21 Drops Focus Sample* – This vial of awesome is intended to help stimulate and clear the mind and encourage peace and relaxation. I feel like various monthly beauty boxes have been incorporating more of these types of aromatherapeutic oils and I LOVE IT! This one contains: frankincense for clarity, peppermint to stimulate the mind, and rosemary to reduce fogginess. I’m so crazy into this blend. It’s mintiness is super refreshing and I just wish there were more—seriously, Ive already gone through my entire sample!
- Pink Vegan Cuts Nail File – Ever since I started rockin’ my Mani Monday feature on VBR, nail files have been in high demand. This is a nice quality one, and it’s cute to boot!
Wanna join the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box fun? You can sign up right here!
*faves from this month’s box
Vegan Cuts provided this box for review.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box