Hourglass Cosmetics is a luxurious cruelty-free and vegan-friendly makeup line that is acclaimed for its breakthrough formulations, focusing especially on ingredients that are actually good for your skin (their Veil Mineral Primer is AMAZE!!). This beauty brand has a flagship store in Venice, CA but can be spotted at retail stores worldwide including Sephora, so keep an eye out. While their product line isn’t 100% vegan, a lot of their items are! Woot-woot!
Hourglass Cosmetics’ List of Vegan Makeup
- Ambient Lighting Powder (Diffused Light, Dim Light, Ethereal Light, Luminous Light, Radiant Light, Diffused Heat, Luminous Flush)
- Ambient Lighting Palette
- Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil (all shades)
- Brushes (entire collection)
- Illume Bronzer Duo
- Illusion Tinted Moisturizer
- Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation (all shades)
- No 28 Primer
- Oxygen Foundation Mineral Powder (all shades)
- Solar Tan Self-Tanning Primer
- Veil Fluid Makeup (all shades)
- Veil Mineral Primer
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Vegan Beauty