I recently discovered a brand new and AMAZING monthly subscription box called BuddhiBox. It’s catered to peeps who enjoy yoga, healthy living, and mindfulness (*raising hand* me me ME!). This subscription box is set up so that each month you’ll receive 4-6 thoughtfully curated products (samples and full sized items) from ethically-sourced and socially conscious companies. BuddhiBox also chooses a charity to donate proceeds to each month. I have never come across a subscription box with such a big ♥ before!
There are different subscription options that vary in price and get cheaper with duration, but the low commitment month-to-month option is $30.95/month (this month’s box is valued way over $60 btw). Cost: Full-Size: $30.95/month. Sample Size: $11.95/month.
This box full of goodies, which I’ll delve into in just a bit, also came with a BuddhiBox info card with one of my favorite Bob Marley lyrics on the back (One love, one heart…), a recipe for H2O Nutrition Holiday Detox Salad (haha, I def need to rock this!), and an instructional card for Marichi’s Pose… how cute are all these fun lil’ extras?
December’s BuddhiBox also included:
- HASInspiration Savasana Eye Pillow* – I feel relaxed just lookin’ at this adorable eye pillow. It’s got a super duper cute pattern, a lovely and calming lavender scent, and honestly, I’ve been in the market for one of these bad boys, so you can imagine how stoked I was to find one in my BuddhiBox.
- Barefoot Yoga Co. Elastic Mat Strap – After seeing this in my BuddhiBox, I was like, “How do I not already have one of these?” I own three yoga mats – one that I store in a yoga bag and the other two just hang out in a closet (where they always manage to unravel and get all wonky). This is bomb.com. – will definitely be using! 😀
- Yummi Yogi Cookie Cutters* – OK, the cuteness factor of this downward dog cookie cutter is off the charts. These Yummy Yogi cookie cutters come in 5 different postures, and they’re so quirky and fun – would make a wonderful stocking stuffer for your yogi friends! And hey, if you’re looking for a simple vegan sugar cookie recipe, I’ve got you covered (click here)!
- AmaZing Grass Shaker Cup & Amazing Meal – I actually have a sizable stash of Amazing Grass products already in my kitchen (didn’t have a shaker until now, though) – SCORE! I slip these superfood pouches into smoothies for brekkies all the time, and my toddler loves ’em, too (they contain lots of plant-based protein, fruits and veggies). This is a nice little sampler pack, especially if you’re new to this brand.
- Muuyu Live, Interactive Yoga – There’s a coupon code in this box for 2 free online yoga classes. That’s pretty sweet considering it’s been raining all week long where I live… gonna get my vinyasa on in the comfort of my home STAT. 🙂
- Handmayde Happiness Loco Coco Lip Balm – This lip balm is all-natural, raw, organic and handmade. It has a nice formula and applies pretty effortlessly. I’m hoping it’s vegan, but there aren’t any ingredients listed on the label and I can’t seem to find anything online. Will update this post when I find out more deets.
- Bear’s Beauty Lavender & Grapefruit Deodorant – I love sample size deodorants because they’re easy to carry in my purse or toiletry bag for travel. It has a really pretty subtle and calming citrusy/floral scent, but the packaging is confusing. The label says “vegan” but all the deodorants on Bear Beauty’s Etsy page list beeswax as an ingredient… I will update this post if/when I find out it is indeed 100% vegan. In the meantime, it’s just a bonus sample, so it’s nothing to sweat. 😉
I definitely recommend giving BuddhiBox a try. It would also make a great birthday/holiday gift for a friend or loved one.
Do you think you’ll try BuddhiBox? What’s your favorite vegan and cruelty-free subscription box?
* = BuddhiBox faves
Box was sent to me for review.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box