Calling all budget-conscious vegan beauty bunnies (myself included), there’s no need to break the bank when it comes to lookin’ for gorgeous nail lacquers Sure, there are lots of swanky, high-end vegan nail polish brands in places like health food stores and online boutiques that cost a pretty penny, but there are also SO many affordable cruelty-free gems that can be found at your local Walgreens, Walmart, and Target.
Here are some cruelty-free and vegan-friendly drugstore nail polish brands to keep an eye out for:
- China Glaze – Long-lasting, chip resistant shades (available at Walgreens) that go for about $5 each.
- Color Club – They have a wide variety of super fun, vegan-friendly shades, and they’re made in the USA.
- e.l.f. – $2 a pop! You can’t beat that.
- Milani – They officially announced their cruelty-free status this past June (you can red more about that here), and their polishes are available at stores like Walgreens, CVS, and Kmart.
- Pacifica – 100% vegan beauty brand. Their polishes are 7-free (a.k.a non-toxic) and are available at Target.
- Pixi by Petra – The have an array of fun shades and are available at places like Target.
- wet ‘n’ wild – Click the link to which polishes are and aren’t vegan.
What’s you’re favorite vegan-friendly drugstore polish?