Holidays are the perfect time to splurge on beauty necessities for all of your beloveds—BBFs, family members, significant others, neighbors, coworkers, and of course, yo’self! VBR’s mega holiday gift guide is packed with some of my all-time fave vegan & cruelty-free makeup and skin care skincare products that I know your peeps will dig!
For Makeup Lovahs
- Pacifica’s Fresh Face Natural Beauty Set, $45 – This 100% vegan and cruelty-free set includes Ultra Natural CC Cream, Perfect Lotus Universal Pressed Powder, Transcendent Concentrated Natural Concealer, and Dreamlit Under Eye Brightener – everything you need for a naturally gorgeous, healthy glow.
- Hold Me Baby Makeup Bag, $60 – This little makeup bag is super chic (exterior is black vegan suede), durable, easy to clean, fits a surprising amount of stuff, and comes in a variety of cute and fun interior patterns. It has an expandable center section, the “heart” of the bag, which is fully zippered, and a covered brush section.
- L’eclisse Cosmetics Pressed Mineral Foundation, $57 – This silky-smooth foundation travels as elegantly on your skin as it does in your purse (seriously, the compact looks like a beautiful, sparkly, blinged out jewel). It has buildable coverage and is formulated without oil, talc, fragrances, or synthetic dyes. It’s very, very fancy!
- Liliy Lolo BB Cream & Mascara $22; $20 – I’m smitten as a kitten with this beauty brand. Their BB Cream is DIVINE! It’s silicone-free, has natural SPF 15, and is packed with nourishing and anti-ageing ingredients as well as mineral pigments to help blur imperfections and even skin tone. It can be used for light coverage or under your foundation for added coverage. Lily Lolo’s Mascara is super soft and creamy and doesn’t have any artificial gunk ingredients, just long lasting color with a smooth texture.
For Skincare Junkies
- EO Soothing Serenity Lavender Gift Set, $35 – Give the gift of relaxation with this trio of lavender bubbly bath, lotion, and shower gel.
- Kaia Tapioca Beads Cleansing Kit, $38 – This unique and innovative cleansing kit comes with daily cleansing tapioca/kaolin clay powder, moringa oil, and a cute lil’ bamboo mixing spoon. It already comes in a perfectly cute gift box, too.
- nyl Starter Kit, $45 – This kit Includes nyl’s four most popular products: Whipped Hand & Body Lotion, Velvet Transformative Serum, Gentle Sugar Body Polish, and Rosewater Face Wash. It comes in a natural jute bag, ready for gifting!
- Indie Lee’s Holiday Hydration Set, $85 – These highly effective, full-sized goodies packaged in elegant glass jars include calming Lavender Chamomile Moisturizing Oil, Hydrating Body Balm, and Squalane (olive oil-derived) Facial Oil.
- Derma e Ultimate Best Sellers Set, $126 – This ultimate gift set includes full-sized Derma e best sellers: Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Cleanser, Microdermabrasion Scrub, Deep Wrinkle Peptide Serum, Hydrating Day Crème with Hyaluronic Acid, and Evenly Radiant Dark Circle Eye Crème.
Best of Both Worlds – Vegan Beauty Boxes (Makeup & Skincare)
- Vegan Cuts Beauty Box, $19.95 (w/free shipping) – This monthly beauty box boasts 4-7 vegan and cruelty-free items (ranging from unique cosmetics to luxurious skincare) right to your doorstep. It’s a wonderful way to intro your loved ones to a variety of thoughtfully curated cruelty-free beauty brands.
- Petit Vour Vegan Beauty Box, $15 (w/free shipping) – This monthly subscription box comes loaded with mini samples (and often full-sized samples) from fancy, high-end vegan and cruelty-free brands. Their packaging is gorg, and the products are nothing short of luxurious – and you can’t beat that price!
What’s on your cruelty-free holiday wish list?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Vegan Beauty