Happy Ho-Ho-Holidays! Whether you’re looking for the perfect gift for your BFF, boo thang, mom/sis/aunt, or yourself (GUILTY), VBR is here to help! Today’s post is all about cruelty-free beauty gadgets (my favorite pieces of technology after my iphone) ;). I’ve picked out 5 must-haves that I either already own or have been hardcore lusting after. And here they are…
Gift Ideas for Beauty Gadget Gurus
- Red Diamond Skin Renewal LED Device – This wunderbar anti-aging device uses non-invasive, low-level, non-UV light therapy technology to help improve skin’s ability to heal and generate new collagen (aka it fights wrinkles!). This hand-held device is super easy to use, rechargeable, painless and provides visible results without harsh chemicals or expensive visits to the dermatologist (HOLLA! Gotta save that $$ for my vegan cupcake fund). Use coupon code: S4LED70 for $150 off & free shipping when ordering through Vanity Planet. You’re welcome. 😉
- Silk’n Flash&Go Hair Removal Device – Confession: I’ve had most of my body hair zapped off via laser. Lemme tell ya, that ish is painful and spensy! Silk’n Flash&Go is an innovative light-based hair removal device is can be used on your entire body including the face for permanent results sans the visits to a physician and depletion of fundages. I actually don’t own one of these yet, but it’s def on my wish list.
- Vitagoods Spin for Healthy Skin Face Cleansing Brush – I use this thing religiously at night. I’ve tried some of the more expensive, higher end brands of facial cleansing brushes, and they all seem a bit harsh for my skin. This is the only one (IMHO) that is super thorough yet gentle enough for daily use. It includes 4 different attachments (for cleansing and exfoliating), and you really can’t beat their price of $30 (when use coupon code: 2SPIN25SUN for $70 off & free shipping when ordering through Vanity Planet).
- Style House Wet-Dry Flat Iron – Being a mommy to a super active, crazy, wild child of a toddler, there’s no time to wash, dry and then style my hair on the daily. This fancy Wet 2 Dry Flat Iron, with hair-friendly titanium/ceramic plates, lets you dry and straighten your hair all at the same time and without killing your beloved follicles. Use coupon code: HAIR4SUN for $171 off & free shipping when ordering through Vanity Planet. Such a good deal, y’all!
- HoMedics Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager – This might not technically be a beauty gadget, but having less stress and feeling relaxed and amazing IS a beautiful thing, no? 😉 I recently bought one of these and no joke, I use is all day errday (I’m 8 months preggo, so there’s lots of sittin’ goin’ down at Camp Cuddlebear). This foot massager is heavenly! It relaxes and soothes my tired, achy feet, and puts me in a state of utter bliss. Technical deets – there are 6 rotational heads for double the massage, 18 massage nodes, and soothing heat (perfect for this time of year). My lil’ footsies are using this as I type this post. 😀
Which cruelty-free beauty gadgets are on your holiday wish list?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Vegan Beauty