When your belly’s rumbling and you’re short on time or lack the energy to whip up a serious meal for dins, try making these super easy-peasy taco nachos! They’re hella simple to make, they’re ready in just a few mins, and they’re so SO good!
What you’ll need:
- Fantastic Foods Vegan Taco Filling Mix (will need a bit cooking oil, too)
- 1 large tomato
- 1 large avocado, diced
- Follow Your Heart Cheese Shreds
- 1/3 Onion, diced
- Chips (I used baked black bean chips)
- Vegan sour cream (I skipped it this time around, but def rock it if you have it)
- Prepare taco filling on stove top, following directions on box.
- Prep all of your veggies, so they’re ready to go once your taco filling has been cooked.
- Lay out your chips on a plate, and pile on all the goodies to your heart’s content. EAT UP! xo
What are your favorite taco nacho toppings?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan food