I friggin’ LOVE dry shampoo! I use it every single week to help me maintain my hot pink locks in between washes. Whether you’re lookin’ to keep your hair color fresh or simply needing a lifesaving solution on days you don’t have the time (or energy) for a full-on wash, dry shampoo is a godsend.
And if you’re like, “WTF is dry shampoo?” It’s basically a water-free spray or powder that you work into your roots to soak up excess oil, which in turn, leaves your hair looking and smelling fresh. #WIN
Here are my top picks for 100% vegan and cruelty-free dry shampoos (both powders and sprays):
- Acure Organics Dry Shampoo Powder (smells amaze and has fancy ingredients like argan stem cells, and CoQ10)
- drybar DETOX Dry Shampoo (micro powder blends in with hair color leaving no white residue)
- Lush No Drought Powder Dry Shampoo Powder (has a yummy citrus scent)
- Ion Dry Shampoo Spray (available online and at Sally Beauty Supply)
- Jonathan Product Green Rootine Dry Shampoo Powder (super portable and has a kickass applicator)
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Spray* (available at drugstores like Walgreens)
- Moody Sisters Dry Shampoo Powder (comes with a nifty puff applicator)
- DIY dry shampoo powder (cheap & simple to whip up)
What’s your favorite vegan brand of dry shampoo?
*owned by Church & Dwight, a company which supports animals testing
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan hair care