OMG, Vegan Cuts is my new BFF. They keep coming out with all these sweet curated boxes for your every need/whim/fancy (e.g. they have a Snack Box, Beauty Box, Dog Lovers Box, Date Night Box, Vegan Family Starter Kit, Vegan Athlete Box, etc.). This particular box (pictured above) especially caught my attention because it’s a friggin’ SPA in a box, yo! Even if I were’t preggers, achy and tired, I’d be all over this ish. It’s so important to treat yo’self (or a loved one – makes a great gift, too!) to some TLC from time to time. So grab a relaxing fizzy drink, your fluffiest robe and dive into this über luxurious box which features head-to-toe treats like coffee scrubs, nail polishes, skin nourishing oils and more.
Each Vegan Cuts Spa in A Box includes:
- Mr. Bean Body Care Organic Coffee Scrub ***or*** Enfusia Chakra Coffee Scrub – I got the Enfusia Coffee Scrub and it’s divine! The scent of coffee combined with sweet almond is so fresh and inviting, and it also has chunky sea salt and argan oil which help exfoliate, promote circulation and deeply hydrate.
- Nuworld Botanicals Aromatherapy Personals Super Skin Nourisher Naturally Active Oil Concentrate – New badass wrinkle fighter right herrr! It’s got rosehip oil to help with cell regeneration and pumpkin seed to promote smoother skin. The ingredients are 100% natural and organic, and if you use this bad body at night before bed, you’ll wake up to the softest most supple skin evah!
- Pure & Simple Body Mist in a surprise scent – I received the Orange Vanilla scent, and I’m beyond stoked about smelling like a delicious creamsicle! This all-natural perfume body mist contains nothing but heavenly essential oils with mad aromatherapeutic benefits. This blend I got aims to induce feelings of relaxation, happiness, and comfort. It’s definitely a cheery, uplifting scent – I totally dig.
- Pura Botanica Botanical Bath Salts in a surprise scent – I received Moments in Mint and it smells SO good! My favorite thing about these bath salts (aside from the soothing and refreshing blend of restorative mineral sea salts, essential oils, herbs, and flowers) is that they’re contained in a mesh bag for a zero mess bathing experience. Now that’s what I’m talkin’ ’bout. I wish this would become the new standard… nothing turns me away from a salt bath soak than the thought of having to clean up afterward. Love, love, love this!
- Teadora Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner – The main ingredient in Teadora shampoos and conditioners is Teadora Rainforest Youth Elixir, a unique blend of sustainable, natural, and organic Brazilian ingredients. Not only do these hair and scalp treatments aim to prevent damage to your hair, but they offer restorative support as well.
- Trust Fund Beauty nail polish in a surprise color & Vegan Cuts nail file – I received the shade “Moody Bitch” which is a temperature changing color (stoked!). It’s a super pretty periwinkle that I think (just a hunch) changes to pink when it heats up. You’ll have to stay tuned to my Mani Monday feature to see the result (promise to swatch soon). Trust Fund Beauty polish is 5-free (aka non-toxic), vegan, and cruelty-free.
All of these sweet spa-sy goodies wanna make their way into your home! Treat yourself or a friend and sign up for this luxurious beauty box here ($49 w/free shipping for over $100 worth of products). Pretty sweet, right?
What’s your favorite way to spa it up at home?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box