I’m so stoked that we live in a time where subscription boxes are all the rage. There are boxes for cruelty-free beauty junkies, pups, athletes, you name it! My latest discovery is BuddhiBox (Eeee, I like saying that out loud), which is catered to peeps who enjoy yoga, healthy living, and mindfulness (*raising hand* me me ME!). This subscription box is set up so that each month you’ll receive 4-6 thoughtfully curated products (samples and full sized items) from ethically-sourced and socially conscious companies. BuddhiBox also chooses a charity to donate proceeds to each month. I have never come across a subscription box with such a big ♥ before!
There are different subscription options that vary in price and get cheaper with duration, but the low commitment month-to-month option is $30.95/month (this month’s box is valued way over $50 btw). Also, if you wanna give this box a go, you can get a $5 discount by using the promo code “veganbuddhi” at checkout. SA-WEEEEEET!!! 😀
This box full of goodies, which I’ll delve into in just a bit, also came with a BuddhiBox intention card (inspirational Rumi quote), a recipe for Raw Mint Chocolate Nanaimo Bars (YUM!), and an instructional card for Downward Facing Dog… awesome first impression upon opening this box!
November’s BuddhiBox also included:
- Great Soles Yoga Socks – Okay, these are crazy cute, comfy, and hella functional! They’re slip-proof sockies with ballerina flair, and I’m kind of in love with their hot pinkness. Duh. 😉
- Coye Candle Co. Blood Orange Soy Candle – This non-toxic, soy wax, limited edition fall candle smells REDONK. It has a citrusy blend of sweet, earthy, and spicy blood orange. It’s makin’ my nose very, very happy. I’ll be sitting this right beside my bath tub for über relaxing good times.
- Dye Ties Groovy Hair Ties – I’m embarrassed to say how many of these hair ties I already own, but let’s just say it’s >10<100. 😉 What I like best about these, aside from them having pretty colors and patterns and being tangle-free, is that you can wear them on your wrist as a cute fashion accessory. I also love that these colorful hair ties are hand-dyed right here in the USA.
- Real Beauty for a Cause Coconut Lemon Scrub – I’m a scrubaholic. Every night before bed, I treat myself to a deluxe hand scrub followed some amahzing vegan and cruelty-free hand cream. It’s my favorite part of my nighttime ritual. This coconut lemon scrub is pure and simple, made with only raw organic sugar cane, coconut oil, and lemon essential oil. It smells like yummy heaven!
- Jo-Sha Essential Peppermint Oil Wipes – Ooh, these are lovely! I love minty tingly things, and these are no exception. Will be stowing these away in my purse for quick cleaning/refreshing (hands, face, etc.). I’m a mommy after all and am often a dirty mess (playground dirt, food remnants, general grime, germies, toddler boogers, etc.) 😉
- Raw Revolution Cranberry Almond & Coconut Bar – Delicious vegan snacky treat in da house! I’m actually quite familiar with the brand already and was excited to see it in this month’s box. This superfood bar is already a hit with my kiddo and me.
- November’s Yoga Digest magazine (not pictured as it was not printed in time for my advance review).
I definitely recommend giving BuddhiBox a try. It would also make a great birthday/holiday gift for a friend or loved one. Don’t forget to take advantage of the $5 off coupon code (“veganbuddhi”) when you order their month-to-month $30.95 box!
Do you think you’ll try BuddhiBox? What’s your favorite vegan and cruelty-free subscription box?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box