I’ve been experimenting with a few different cleanses lately, and while I’m committed to writing about each one that I’ve tried, I’ve decided to start with my absolute favorite, Love Grace’s Beautiful Skin Cleanse Kit. Before I get into any specific deets, I want to quickly say that I’m 7 months pregnant and obvi not looking to lose weight, just massively boost my nutritional intake. Hence, I’ve been modifying all cleanses to include addition calories and protein (usually in the form of mini snacks). I’m still taking my daily prenatals as well.
Now, the reason I’m crazy in love with this cleanse and why it stands out from the rest: It combines healthy, raw, vegan, cold-pressed, nutrient-rich smoothies + TAY vegan skincare for a complete beauty overhaul! Yep, it’s time to detox errrthang!!
You can choose between a 3-Day Cleanse ←the one I tried ($198) or a 5-Day Cleanse ($310). Each day you drink these 6 items:
- 1-16oz Purify (coconut water, celery, chard, spinach, cucumber)
- 1-4oz *Beauty Elixir (grapefruit, aloe, schizandra berry, raspberry, nettle leaf) – increases energy, aids in digestion, even increases libido!!
- 1-16oz **Super Cider (apple, carrot, ginger, lemon) / *Longevity Tonic (lemon, shilajit, cayenne, agave, himalayan sea salt) (alternate daily)
- 1-16oz Green Sunshine (banana, flax seed, kale, dates, spirulina, hemp seed, chia seed, coconut oil, lemon, himalayan sea salt, wheatgrass powder)
- 1-16oz *Green Protein Smoothie (chard, kale, spinach, celery, cucumber, apple, lemon)/ **Chocolate Superfood Smoothie (banana, goji berry, cacao, maca, vanilla bean, dates, coconut oil, flax seed, himalayan sea salt) / *Probiotic Smoothie (banana, flax seed, almond, lemon, dates, vegan probiotic, Himalayan sea salt, coconut oil)(alternate daily)
- 1-16oz Restore (carrot, beet, celery, cucumber, parsley, spinach, lemon, orange)
* = my faves ** = my über faves
Yes, about my über faves… cleansiness aside, their Chocolate Superfood Smoothie is the BEST damn chocolate smoothie I’ve ever had, EVAH – very dessert-y! I was so sad when I finished it. And their Super Cider is Off. The. Hook! It’s mega sweet and has the loveliest lemon-ginger zing.
The luxe 4-piece TAY skincare set that comes along with this cleanse (to be used morning and night) includes:
- TAY Sunflower & Grape Revitalizing Cleanser
- TAY Cucumber Day Moisturizer with Mango Butter
- TAY Safflower Seed Night Cream with Jojoba
- TAY Essential Oils Bar Soap in Clean Orange
I was already a fan of TAY skincare (and their extra pure ingredients) before receiving these, so seeing these beauties with the cleanse made me extra giddy.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan lifestyle