Behold, the tastiest smoothie I’ve evah made!
It has random portions of:
- Organic strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries (you can buy this as a frozen mix at Trader Joe’s)
- Banana, mango, pineapple (you can buy this as a frozen mix at Trader Joe’s, too)
- Almond butter
- Kale, spinach & chard (you can buy this as a salad mix at Trader Joe’s)
- Vanilla almond milk
- Coconut whipped cream (recipe here)
- Vegan chocolate sauce (drizzled on top)
Make this ish, and thank me later! 😉 xo
What’s your all-time fave smoothie recipe?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan food