Have y’all checked out the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box yet? If this is the first time you’re hearing about this, it’s a monthly subscription service ($19.95/month with free shipping) that delivers 4-7 vegan and cruelty-free items (ranging from unique cosmetics to luxurious skincare) right to your doorstep. It’s the easiest way to discover cruelty-free brands without committing to full-size products or prices. Sounds dope, right? That’s because it IS! You can sign up for this beauty box here. You can also peep my past Vegan Cuts Beauty Box reviews here.
September’s Vegan Beauty Box included:
- Derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub* ($16 value) – This stuff is bomb.com. I already have mega brand loyalty to derma e. because their ingredients are super pure and effective. I’m also quite familiar with this scrub as it’s already part of my arsenal of exfoliants. Exfoliate at least once a week, peeps – your skin will thank you! This scrub has a light lemon-y scent and contains rockstar ingredients like Dead Sea salt and volcanic sand which help buff the skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars. Yes, to alllll that ish!
- Suncoat Mascara ($14.99 value) – I love that this mascara is all-natural and sugar-based (and you know my sugar fiendy ass likes that!) 😉 It’s loaded with mineral pigments and Vitamin E, but due to its super pure nature, you might need to use 4-5 coats for your lashes to stand out. I especially love how easily it washes off. Usually when I remove my mascara, I lose a couple of lashes in the process which is hella bad considering I only have like 2! Also, conventional mascara is full of all sorts of nasty ingredients. Sure, the natural ones take a liitle more work, but in the end, your non-bald lash line will thank you.
- Lunatick Cosmetic Labs Eyeshadow in Dr. Jekyll* – I just wanna quickly say that the container had a teeny bit of product, so I IG’ed some pics to make sure that was the portion errbody else was gettin’, and it was (just wanted to give you a heads up). That aside, this pretty sparkly bronze/gold with silver reflective specks is a winner! You can use just a tiny bit for a subtle look or layer it for a more dramatic effect. It looks intimidating sitting in the jar, but trust me, it’s mega pretty and adjustable to your taste. I swatched it on my pinky so you could see the shiny sparkle fest.
- Only Goodness Inside Deodorant sample – I exclusively use all-natural, aluminum-free deodorant. In fact, I’ve been making my own from scratch lately. I love trying out new vegan brands though. This one is a bit different from the ones I’ve tried because It’s more of a lotion/cream that absorbs and dries super quickly. It definitely has all the ingredients necessary to combat odor. I also love that it’s a cute travel size that I can keep in my purse (yes, I’m that stinky – I need deodoro on my person at all times!). I just wish it had a scent to it – I might add a bit of essential oil to the mix later on.
- Clark’s Botanicals Deluxe Deep Moisture Mask ($21 value) – First of all, holy moly, I cant believe this itsy bitsy sample si worth so much!! It claims to help revitalize environmentally stressed, dry complexions. It sounds awesome but the ingredients too me aback (EDTA, fragrance, alcohol – seems counterintuitive, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, etc.). Honestly, before bed, I slather argan, marula, and other various beauty oils on my face for uber moisture – I can’t imagine anything topping those.
Wanna join the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box fun? You can sign up right here!
*faves from this month’s box
Vegan Cuts provided this box for review.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box