1. Soak nails in water + white vinegar before applying polish to help the polish stick better and last longer.
2. Speed up drying time by dipping your nails in ice water after they set.
3. Rock a fishnet mani by using an old loofah.
4. Make a DIY dotter for your nails.
5. When applying a top coat, run the brush along the top edge of the nail to seal the polish.
6. Soak your nails in hot water, hydrogen peroxide, and baking soda for a couple minutes to whiten your nails.
7. Dip a tiny, clean makeup or paint brush into nail polish remover to erase mistakes.
8. Add a heart to your mani by using a toothpick.
9. Use Band-Aids for a DIY French mani.
10. Use nail polish thinner to add life to old bottles of goopy nail polish.
What’s your favorite mani tip? Have you tried any of the ones above?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan nails