Lookin’ for affordable, easily accessible (think Walgreens, Target, etc.) vegan-friendly makeup? Well, Wet n Wild has a ton of cruelty-free offerings! Just to reiterate, not all of their products are vegan (beware of icky carmine), but most of their products are good to go!
Wet n Wild’s vegan cosmetics:
- 110, 112-115, 120, 121, 123: Perfect Pair Eye Wand; (111 is not vegan)
- 130-132, 134, 135: Idol Eyes Cream Shadow; (133 is not vegan)
- 154-157: Color Icon Shimmer Eye Pencil
- 175-178: Intuitive Blend Shade Adjusting Foundation
- 181A-184A: Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer
- 221C-238C: Fast Dry Nail Polish
- 309A-314A: Glassy Gloss Lip Gel
- 331: Color Icon Eyeshadow; (332-336 are not vegan)
- 346, 348: MegaGlo Illuminating Powder; (345 & 347 are not vegan)
- 401A – 454D: Wild Shine Nail Colors
- 690A-695A: MegaLast Retractable Eyeliner
- 745-749: Natural Blend Mineral Foundation and Mineral Veil
- 801-804: Coverstick consealer stick
- 821A, 823A-827A: Natural Blend Pressed Powder; (822A not vegan)
- 861-863, 865-868: Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner; (864 not vegan)
- 201B-218: MegaLast Nail Color
- 250A, 252B, 254B, 256B, 380B, 385B: Color Icon Eyeshadow; (246-249, 251A, 255B, 257A, 381B-384B not vegan)
- 402-469: Wild Shine Nail Color
- 832E-833E: Color Icon Blusher; (831E, 834E not vegan)
Do you use Wet n Wild Cosmetics? Which products are your fave?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan makeup