I have some exciting news for all you compassionate beauty junkies! Petit Vour, known for their amazing monthly vegan beauty subscription box, recently released their Limited Luxury FW14 box, featuring 6 high-end and full-size products, co-curated by vegan supermodel Emily Nolan.
This limited edition box is valued at $95, but it only costs $40 (includes free US shipping). SA-WEET!
Petit Vour’s Luxe Fall Collection Beauty Box includes:
- Antonym Ecocert Certified Natural Eye Pencil* – Loooooooove, like mega LOVE this eye pencil! It’s goes on super smooth and creamy, it’s an intensely rich black, and it’s perfect for precise lines or smoke eye. Icing on the cake? – It has a BUILT-IN sharpener! Hallelujah!
- Tres Pure Mini Face Cleanse – This gentle, water activated cleansing powder thoroughly removes impurities and make-up without damaging the skin’s protective lipid barrier. I love the way my skin feels when I wash with this – super soft and clean. I especially love that this cleanser is a powder – it’s great for traveling (i.e. leak proof)!
- KYPRIS Antioxidant Dew & Beauty Elixir I -1,000 Roses – The Dew is a featherweight serum offering deep hydration while the Beauty Elixir I – 1,000 Roses is a scientifically established nutrient-rich plethora of botanical extracts, with the essential oil of 1,000 organic Bulgarian roses to help fight wrinkles and other signs of aging. I’m a huge rose lovah, and rose don’t come cheap – talk about LUXE! Love the way my skin feel and smells after using this combo.
- Marie Natie Lip Gloss in Tickled* – This all-natural, moisturizing and non-sticky gloss is a beauuuuutiful shade of pink. This would perfectly complement a smoky eye (*cough* Antonym *cough*), or would simply look gorg as for everyday wear. Their packaging is super cute to boot!
- My Daughter Fragrances Joyful Spritzer* – Hello, new favorite scent! Joyful has an inviting and uplifting blend of orange flower, lime blossom, rose, jasmine and creamy sandalwood. It smells so delicate and feminine, and it seriously boosts my mood. It’s hard to explain. You’re just gonna have to whiff it yourself.
- Rare El’ements Luxury Hair Care Samples – You can never have enough shampoo and conditioner samples. Lemme tell ya, finding the perfect line of hair care products can be tricky… some peeps have dry, crusty, over-dyed locks (like me), and others have coarse & curly, some have fine & lifeless, and some of you lucky betches have thick-ass smooth commercial-worthy hair (I hate you, but I love you). So, yeah, every type of shampoo and conditioner is not gonna be a perfect fit. Again, samples rock. Honestly, I have not tried these out yet as I’m a nasty beast who rarely washes her hair (dry shampoo is my ish – helps my hair stay pink/purple longer). This hair care line sounds divine and as soon as my follicles mingle with these bad boys, Imma report back.
If you like what you see, you should totally hook yourself up! You can order your Limited Luxury Fall Collection box right here! You can also purchase these items individually from Petit Vour’s online shop. xo
*Fave items from this month’s box.
This beauty box was provided to me for review.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box