Have y’all checked out the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box yet? If this is the first time you’re hearing about this, it’s a monthly subscription service ($19.95/month with free shipping in US +$8 for Canada, and +$15 worldwide) that delivers 4-7 vegan and cruelty-free items (ranging from unique cosmetics to luxurious skincare) right to your doorstep. It’s the easiest way to discover cruelty-free brands without committing to full-size products or prices. This month’s vegan goodie box was SO much fun – I loved errthang inside! You can sign up for this beauty box here.
Augusts’s Vegan Beauty Box (which was co-curated by fellow beauty blogger Jen, of My Beauty Bunny) included:
- Emani Vegan Cosmetics Mineral Hybrid Creme in Speechless* – So, the glitter fiend in me automatically fell in love with this copper sparkle festival! This hybrid creme is can be used on eye lids, lips, and cheeks. I’m a bit of a pansy when it comes to rockin’ earth tones on my lips and cheeks but you bettah believe I’m gonna shellack that gorgeous shimmery ish all over my eyes. I’m a longtime Emani fan, so I will def be rockin’ the hell out of this!
- Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream sample* – I actually have a full size version of this that I use daily! I love having this mini travel version now, too. I especially love this BB cream because it’s light, has a sheer moisturizing tint that adjusts to all skin tones, and has anti-aging botanical ingredients. I also love how all of Pacifica‘s products are 100% vegan and cruelty-free – definitely takes the grunt work out of having to read all the labels. 😀
- Enfusia Spa Salt Muscle Soak sample – This spa-sy treat is made with essential oils (eucalyptus, mint, rosemary, and tea tree), is all-natural, and phthalate-free. I’ve yet to give this bad boy a test drive but I’m thinking a nice cozy bath soak is a must for tonight’s agenda—chasing a toddler around is def hardcore exercise (my buns and leg meat are perpetually sore).
- Balanced Guru Intuition Mist* – Ooh, we at VBR are HUGE Balanced Guru fans (peep our in-depth review here). This essential oil blend of Palmarosa, Rosemary, Lavender, Lemon, Roman Chamomile, and Pine is intended to help recall dreams and visualize goals. I love love LOVE the way it smells, and I’m always down for PMA in a spritzy bottle. Sers, how cool is that!? I also loooooove remembering my dreams – they’re better than the best of the best cinema experiences (even the creepy-ass, scary ones).
- Zabana Essential French Green Clay Facial Cleansing Bar sample – This face soap is made with natural clay, plant oils, and butters. I haven’t tried it yet as I’m more of a facial goop cleansing lady, but I will most likely bring this along in my travel bag the next time I go on vacay. It sounds perfect for detoxing the skin and keeping it free of z*ts (←eeks, it’s one of those words I loathe to say).
Wanna join the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box fun? You can sign up right here!
* = faves from this box!
Vegan Cuts provided this box for review.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box