It’s time to share my August Petit Vour beauty box haul! If you’re new to Petit Vour, it’s a monthly subscription box that comes loaded with mini samples (and often full-sized samples) from fancy, vegan and cruelty-free brands (peep all my previous PV box reviews here). This goodie box is only $15 a month (whaaaaa!!?!) and includes free shipping in the U.S. ($23 for Canada and $30 worldwide). Pretty sweet, right?
August’s Petit Vour’s Beauty Box included:
- Earth Body Brighten Cleanser & Mask sample* – This wunderbar (understatement) clay cleanser/mask contains super fruits mangosteen, guava, and acai help to firm and hydrate without drying. It’s rich in antioxidants, enzymes, and vitamins, and it really does leave my skin feeling über refreshed. You can just add water to use this as a cleanser or you can add water, agave nectar and coconut oil to make a mask (Earth Body’s recipe). I actually tried using this as a mask with just a bit of jojoba oil and it worked perfectly.
- Harvey Prince Journey Perfume sample* – Harvey Prince makes some pretty bomb smellies. Sers, every scent of theirs that I’ve sampled so far has been my favorite (yep, I have like 6 favorites). This one is no exception. It has delicate notes of South African Freesia, Japanese Orange flower and Moroccan rose with hints of spicy Indonesian Clove Bud and Australian Sandalwood. It’s such a unique blend, and I love that I can tote this little mini perfume spray in my purse!
- Mi-Me Tangerine Lip Butter* – This lip balm smells hella yummy, and it goes on smoothly. No complaints here.
- Beauty Without Cruelty Natural Mineral Eye Defining Pencil – Although I luuuuurve BWC, I have to admit this isn’t my favorite product of theirs… but only because I prefer liquid liner, or chunky, thick and creamy kajal-style eyeliner. I def love that their formulas are on the purer side of the spectrum. Will most likely be re-gifting, but just because this style of liner is quite for me, it might be a perfect fit for you!
- Rosemira Organics Sweet Coconut Body Butter sample – OK, more citrusy, yummy smelling goodies – I can’t take it (YES I CAN!). This body butter smells divine!! It contains a combination of Exotic Coconut, Romantic Vanilla and Sweet Orange. It has an enticing and uplifting tropical fragrance, which I LOVE, and you can use it anywhere – body, hands, feet, even your lips. I will most likely be ordering a full size very soon!
If you like what you see, you should consider hooking yourself up with a Petit Vour subscription! Also, you can buy products you love directly from PV’s online store (they offer free shipping + 20% PV points for every purchase). Canadian and international peeps get a sweet deal on shipping, too! xx
What’s your fave vegan monthly subscription box? Have you subscribed to Petit Vour yet? How do you like it?
* = PV beauty box faves
PV Box was sent to me for review.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box