Have y’all checked out the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box yet? If this is the first time you’re hearing about this, it’s a monthly subscription service ($19.95/month with free shipping) that delivers 4-7 vegan and cruelty-free items (ranging from unique cosmetics to luxurious skincare) right to your doorstep. It’s the easiest way to discover cruelty-free brands without committing to full-size products or prices. Want in on the action? You can sign up for their beauty box here. I’m especially excited about July’s VC beauty box because it includes some of VBR’s faves—yep, I got to help curate this one! WOOT!
July’s Vegan Beauty Box included:
- Emani Hydrating Lip Color in Temptress – This purply/pink shade is SO cute. It’s also much subtler than you might think. It’s a delicate, summery shade, and it’s ultra nourishing because it’s packed with vitamins and natural oils.
- Nouveau/Organica Organic Cream Color in Compassion – This organic cream is super versatile and can be used on the eye lids, lips, and cheeks. It’s a creamy peachy-pink shade that will definitely complement any skin tone.
- Savvy Boheme Bath and Body Oil in Tall Americano – OK, coffee scented body oil (with sweet orange and vanilla)? SOLD! I actually have been using this as a facial moisturizer, because I know caffeine helps prevent swelling and inflammation (aka puffy eyes). LOVE this stuff so frickin’ much!!
- Original Sprout Hair & Body Baby Wash – I have been using Original Spout for years now. Even if I didn’t have a lil’ munchkin man, I would still use this ish up like crazy. It’s seriously one of my favorite brands ever, and I don’t say that lightly. It’s so pure, natural, gentle, delicately scented, and I love that this cleanser can be used to wash your body and hair – a serious time saver. If you love this product as much as I do, be sure to check out their Scrumptious Baby Cream, too – def in my top 10 fave vegan beauty products of all time!
- Ellovi Butter – One of my besties makes this locally in Oakland, and I couldn’t be more stoked to see her pop up in various vegan beauty boxes like this one. Ellovi’s raw body butter is made with only 6 ingredients. It’s so pure, you could practically eat it. It’s versatile, too – I use it as a facial moisturizer, all over body moisturizer, tattoo lube, baby booty balm, you name it!
- Just The Goods Hand and Body Lotion Samples – These grapeseed oil-infused hand and body lotion samples are the perfect cure for dry summer skin. I’m especially crazy over the peppermint one because it smells like candy and has a cooling tingly factor.
Wanna join the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box fun? You can sign up right here!
Vegan Cuts provided this box for review.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box