I have pretty much always had eyelash envy. It’s not rare that you’ll see me rockin’ falsies or mad clumpy va-va-voomy mascara to enhance my two, teensy weensy, itty bitty, barely there lashes. I’m always joking that I’m bald in the lash region – it’s that bad.
Eyelash enhancers have always piqued my interest, but I’ve always been wary of toxic-ass formulas, some which have even been rumored to cause eyeball discoloration and partial blindness. Um, no.
I recently discovered B True Beauty All Natural Eyelash Enhancer, $59, which claims to be strong enough to effectively accelerate the length of your eyelashes, yet gentle enough to nourish, condition, thicken, and fortify your eyelashes, without the yucky stuff! This lash enhancer is formulated with high quality natural and certified organic ingredients. Its also eco-friendly, made with renewable resources, vegan and cruelty-free, too!
Ingredients in B True Beauty’s Eyelash Enhancer:
- Certified Organic Aragn & Vitamin E Oil (accelerates the growth lashes)
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera (penetrates at the root and stimulates keratin to lengthen, thicken, and fortify lashes)
- Certified Organic Castor Oil (thickens your eyelashes)
- Apricot Kernel Oil to condition and hydrate
- Certified Organic Rosehip Seed Oil (an emollient and hair shaft strengthener)
- Essential Oils (help regenerate new eyelash growth and thicken lashes)
- Vitamins and Antioxidants (nourish & strengthen weak and brittle eyelashes)
Although, I haven’t experienced crazy mad eyelash growth, I have noticed that the lashes I do have seem super conditioned and much healthier. Mascara makes them look even better now. I’m definitely going to keep using this lash treatment. I use conditioner religiously on my hear, so why wouldn’t I do so for my delicate lashes?
Have you tried an eyelash enhancer? What has been your experience?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan makeup