Have y’all checked out the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box yet? If this is the first time you’re hearing about this, it’s a monthly subscription service ($19.95/month with free shipping) that delivers 4-7 vegan and cruelty-free items (ranging from unique cosmetics to luxurious skincare) right to your doorstep. It’s the easiest way to discover cruelty-free brands without committing to full-size products or prices. Sounds dope, right? That’s because it IS! You can sign up for this beauty box here.
June’s Vegan Cuts Beauty Box included:
- Superchic Lacquer in Figment of my Reality – This gorgeous minty shade with blue chrome overcast and shimmering fuchsia-violet iridescence is whimsical and fun. It’s vegan, cruelty-free, handmade (check out Superchic’s Etsy store), comes in a unique funky shaped bottle, and is 5-free (aka non-toxic) to boot!
- Pacifica Eye Pencil in Gun Metal – I’m already a die-hard Pacifica fan. In fact, it’s a miracle I didn’t already own this eye liner! It’s fantastic – it’s rich, water-proof, buttery smooth and it contains beneficial anti-aging ingredients that are also great for sensitive eye area like jojoba oil, shea butter, Vitamin E, and Vitamin C. <insert ‘thumbs up’ emoticon here>
- Lip Glosserie Light Asian Pear Lip Balm – I would like to give Vegan Cuts mad props for featuring handmade vegan goodies from Etsy – how rad is that? I’m excited to add this baby to my ever-growing lip balm stash. Lovin’ the sweet pear scent and smooth texture. It has a hint of sweetness, too, which is always a plus.
- nyl Velvet Transformative Serum – I worship beauty serums. Seriously, I go to bed every night with 2-3 beauty oils slathered all over my face. This one one is high in vitamin C and other antioxidants (wrinkle fighters!) and is non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores). I’m diggin’ this sample size, too, because it fits perfectly in my travel beauty bag.
- La Fresh nail polish remover pads -If you’re tired of toxic, smelly (like eyeball burnin’, stank-nasty fumes), get up on this ish! Why I’m so überly sold on these: 1) One pad cleans & conditions all 10 nails. 2) It has a lurrrvely Fresh Tuscan orange scent, and 3) It’s acetone-free (aka much healthier for your delicate digits).
- Grasse Roots Perfumery sample in Blood Orange – This is a delightfully cheerful, summery citrus scent of orange blossoms and organic notes of citrus – LOVE! Seriously, mama is savin’ up to buy a big ol’ bottle of this ish.
Wanna join the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box fun? You can sign up right here!
Vegan Cuts provided this box for review.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box