Have y’all checked out the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box yet? If this is the first time you’re hearing about this, it’s a monthly subscription service ($19.95/month with free shipping) that delivers 4-7 vegan and cruelty-free items (ranging from unique cosmetics to luxurious skincare) right to your doorstep. It’s the easiest way to discover cruelty-free brands without committing to full-size products or prices. Sounds dope, right? That’s because it IS! You can sign up for this beauty box here.
June’s Vegan Cuts Beauty Box included:
- Superchic Lacquer in Figment of my Reality - This gorgeous minty shade with blue chrome overcast and shimmering fuchsia-violet iridescence is whimsical and fun. It’s vegan, cruelty-free, handmade (check out Superchic’s Etsy store), comes in a unique funky shaped bottle, and is 5-free (aka non-toxic) to boot!
- Pacifica Eye Pencil in Gun Metal - I’m already a die-hard Pacifica fan. In fact, it’s a miracle I didn’t already own this eye liner! It’s fantastic – it’s rich, water-proof, buttery smooth and it contains beneficial anti-aging ingredients that are also great for sensitive eye area like jojoba oil, shea butter, Vitamin E, and Vitamin C. <insert ‘thumbs up’ emoticon here>
- Lip Glosserie Light Asian Pear Lip Balm - I would like to give Vegan Cuts mad props for featuring handmade vegan goodies from Etsy – how rad is that? I’m excited to add this baby to my ever-growing lip balm stash. Lovin’ the sweet pear scent and smooth texture. It has a hint of sweetness, too, which is always a plus.
- nyl Velvet Transformative Serum - I worship beauty serums. Seriously, I go to bed every night with 2-3 beauty oils slathered all over my face. This one one is high in vitamin C and other antioxidants (wrinkle fighters!) and is non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores). I’m diggin’ this sample size, too, because it fits perfectly in my travel beauty bag.
- La Fresh nail polish remover pads -If you’re tired of toxic, smelly (like eyeball burnin’, stank-nasty fumes), get up on this ish! Why I’m so überly sold on these: 1) One pad cleans & conditions all 10 nails. 2) It has a lurrrvely Fresh Tuscan orange scent, and 3) It’s acetone-free (aka much healthier for your delicate digits).
- Grasse Roots Perfumery sample in Blood Orange – This is a delightfully cheerful, summery citrus scent of orange blossoms and organic notes of citrus – LOVE! Seriously, mama is savin’ up to buy a big ol’ bottle of this ish.
Wanna join the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box fun? You can sign up right here!
Vegan Cuts provided this box for review.
Filed in: Subscription Box