Have y’all checked out the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box yet? If this is the first time you’re hearing about this, it’s a monthly subscription service ($19.95/month with free shipping) that delivers 4-7 vegan and cruelty-free items (ranging from unique cosmetics to luxurious skincare) right to your doorstep. It’s the easiest way to discover cruelty-free brands without committing to full-size products or prices. Sounds dope, right? That’s because it IS! You can sign up for this beauty box here. You can also peep my past Vegan Cuts Beauty Box reviews here.
May’s Vegan Beauty Box included:
- Gourmet Body Treats Finishing Powder, $32 – I’m crazy super stoked to have two of these now, because this bad boy was in May’s Vegan Presence goodie box, too! This sheer Raw finishing powder is luuuuuurvely… it gently absorbs oil, minimizes the appearance of lines, and gives you a smooth flawless look. It’s vegan, cruelty free, paraben-free, GMO-free, and organic to boot!
- Skinagain Youth Lotion, $64 – ← Do you see how much this products retails for?! This item more than pays for this box (as does the raw finishing powder). I always get excited when I receive anti-aging skincare products. I know I’m vain as sh*t, but can you blame me wanting to look 25 when I’m 102? That’s the plan anyway. This lotion has been carefully formulated with a powerful blend of high-potency actives designed to immediately and noticeably diminish the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots and uneven skin tone. It’s kind of like a makeup “facelift” primer. Will let y’all know the results after I’ve been using it for a few weeks.
- Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Texturizer, $4 – This spray is intended to give hair light body and defined curls without stiffness or residue. I love Sevi, but I never rock my out-of-control waves (evah)… sers, I’m all about blowouts and straight irons. I’m sure this stuff is bomb, but I will most likely be gifting this one.
- Goddess Garden Organics Sunny Body SPF 30 Sunscreen sample – Goddess Garden’s sunscreen is good for you and the planet, and with “Sunny” in its name, it betta be dope! Their formulas are 100% biodegradable and contain nourishing organic ingredients like aloe vera and sunflower oil. I keep these types of samples handy in my purse because I hate the idea of sunblockless on bright, sunshiny days.
- Tallulah Jane Natural Perfume Vial sample – Halona combines the aroma of fresh limes, ginger and Eastern spices… it smells like the tastiest, most refreshing ginger ale. I SO wanna splurge on a full-size!
- Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Lash Strengthening Mascara sample – Omg, I’ve never seen a mascara sample before. It’s teeny tiny and adorable! Gonna keep this in my purse for emergency glam touch ups. It’s made with a blend of vitamins, herbs and extracts like Organic Horsetail (which contains the highest amounts of bio-available silica to stimulate hair growth) and Organic Nettle (which is effective against hair loss ← FAB news… I feel like I’m perpetually balding in the lash region).
Everything in this month’s Vegan Cuts Beauty Box was ah-MAZING!
Wanna join the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box fun? You can sign up right here!
Vegan Cuts provided this box for review.
Filed in: Subscription Box