Have y’all checked out the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box yet? If this is the first time you’re hearing about this, it’s a monthly subscription service ($19.95/month with free shipping) that delivers 4-7 vegan and cruelty-free items (ranging from unique cosmetics to luxurious skincare) right to your doorstep. It’s the easiest way to discover cruelty-free brands without committing to full-size products or prices. Sounds dope, right? That’s because it IS! You can sign up for this beauty box here.
April’s Vegan Beauty Box included:
- Glam Natural Lip Gloss in Poco Loco – I love seeing this brand pop up in all the vegan beauty boxes! This super pretty, warm coral tone is highly pigmented (swatched below), über creamy and moisturizing (shea-butter based), and easy to apply.
- Jane Carter Solution Curl Defining Cream and Nourish & Shine For Dry Hair and Dry Skin – I’ve actually used these exact products before, and they kick ass at taming frizzies and fly-aways. If you have fried, over-dried, in-need-of-mad-TLC hairsies like moi, you’ll def dig these hair products.
- Orico Rush Hour Vibrant Dry Body Oil – This quick-absorbing (<– and it really is!), ultra-nourishing, organic body oil restores skin to its sheer, silken, radiant and glowing best. It’s rich in vitamins, Rosehip, Macadamia, and cell regenerating Baobab Oil.
- Dazzle Dry Top Coat – This non-yellowing, non-toxic (toluene-, formaldehyde-, and phthalate-free), high-gloss topcoat is hella bomb! It dries lightning fast and provides UV sunscreen protection for longer-lasting color.
- Montagne Jeunesse Masks – These vegan-friendly masks are affordable, easily available (Walmart even has ’em), and such a fun treat! I love that they have a men’s line of products, too. I’m gonna make my hubby try this Dead Sea mud mask ASAP. At-home couple’s spa night s def in my future!
Wanna join the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box fun? You can sign up right here!
Vegan Cuts provided this box for review.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box