Have y’all checked out the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box yet? If this is the first time you’re hearing about this, it’s a monthly subscription service ($19.95/month with free shipping) that delivers 4-7 vegan and cruelty-free items (ranging from unique cosmetics to luxurious skincare) right to your doorstep. It’s the easiest way to discover cruelty-free brands without committing to full-size products or prices. Sounds dope, right? That’s because it IS! You can sign up for this beauty box here.
April’s Vegan Beauty Box included:
- Glam Natural Lip Gloss in Poco Loco - I love seeing this brand pop up in all the vegan beauty boxes! This super pretty, warm coral tone is highly pigmented (swatched below), über creamy and moisturizing (shea-butter based), and easy to apply.
- Jane Carter Solution Curl Defining Cream and Nourish & Shine For Dry Hair and Dry Skin – I’ve actually used these exact products before, and they kick ass at taming frizzies and fly-aways. If you have fried, over-dried, in-need-of-mad-TLC hairsies like moi, you’ll def dig these hair products.
- Orico Rush Hour Vibrant Dry Body Oil - This quick-absorbing (<– and it really is!), ultra-nourishing, organic body oil restores skin to its sheer, silken, radiant and glowing best. It’s rich in vitamins, Rosehip, Macadamia, and cell regenerating Baobab Oil.
- Dazzle Dry Top Coat – This non-yellowing, non-toxic (toluene-, formaldehyde-, and phthalate-free), high-gloss topcoat is hella bomb! It dries lightning fast and provides UV sunscreen protection for longer-lasting color.
- Montagne Jeunesse Masks – These vegan-friendly masks are affordable, easily available (Walmart even has ‘em), and such a fun treat! I love that they have a men’s line of products, too. I’m gonna make my hubby try this Dead Sea mud mask ASAP. At-home couple’s spa night s def in my future!
Wanna join the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box fun? You can sign up right here!
Vegan Cuts provided this box for review.
Filed in: Subscription Box