Ever since Big D was born (he’s now 21 months), I made it my mission to only sport diaper bags that looked nothing like mommy bags (gotta keep my fashion sensibility in check, yo). I figured the constant food/pee/puke/poop stains on my clothes were all the “new momma” advertising I needed. 😉 I’ve fallen in ♥ with quite a few sexy, edgy, stylish “diaper” bags, but the one that has wooed me like no other is my Annette bag from timi & leslie ($149.99). Feast your eyes on this beauty!
The Annette bag is absolutely GORG! It’s made from easy to clean faux leather (PVC free) and comes with a ton of features and accessories:
- A cross body, adjustable detachable strap so you can wear it hands free whenever you need to.
- A specially designed changing pad with a front mesh pocket where you can store your diapers, wipes and creams when you need to make a quick diaper change trip.
- A zippered sack to put away soiled clothes.
- A stylish clutch that you can use as your purse with interior credit card slots and an inside zipper pocket.
- An insulated bottle tote to keep your baby’s bottles warm or cool.
- Matching stroller straps so you can hang your bebe bag from your stroller.
- Water resistant, light colored lining so you can easily see everything in your bag.
- Three exterior pockets.
- Seven interior pockets including a center divider zipper pocket.
- Inside key fob – never lose your keys! ←Def one of my fave features! 😉
This bag is beautiful, roomy, has everything I need, and the best part is that it’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free! Yahooooooo! And when your babe is all grown up, you can still rock this bad boy as a “regular” purse, too. 🙂
Do you have a favorite cruelty-free purse or diaper bag?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan fashion