Ever since Big D was born (he’s now 21 months), I made it my mission to only sport diaper bags that looked nothing like mommy bags (gotta keep my fashion sensibility in check, yo). I figured the constant food/pee/puke/poop stains on my clothes were all the “new momma” advertising I needed. I’ve fallen in ♥ with quite a few sexy, edgy, stylish “diaper” bags, but the one that has wooed me like no other is my Annette bag from timi & leslie ($149.99). Feast your eyes on this beauty!
The Annette bag is absolutely GORG! It’s made from easy to clean faux leather (PVC free) and comes with a ton of features and accessories:
- A cross body, adjustable detachable strap so you can wear it hands free whenever you need to.
- A specially designed changing pad with a front mesh pocket where you can store your diapers, wipes and creams when you need to make a quick diaper change trip.
- A zippered sack to put away soiled clothes.
- A stylish clutch that you can use as your purse with interior credit card slots and an inside zipper pocket.
- An insulated bottle tote to keep your baby’s bottles warm or cool.
- Matching stroller straps so you can hang your bebe bag from your stroller.
- Water resistant, light colored lining so you can easily see everything in your bag.
- Three exterior pockets.
- Seven interior pockets including a center divider zipper pocket.
- Inside key fob – never lose your keys! ←Def one of my fave features!
This bag is beautiful, roomy, has everything I need, and the best part is that it’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free! Yahooooooo! And when your babe is all grown up, you can still rock this bad boy as a “regular” purse, too.
Do you have a favorite cruelty-free purse or diaper bag?
Filed in: vegan fashion