Have y’all checked out the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box yet? If this is the first time you’re hearing about this, it’s a monthly subscription service ($19.95/month with free shipping) that delivers 4-7 vegan and cruelty-free items (ranging from unique cosmetics to luxurious skincare) right to your doorstep. It’s the easiest way to discover cruelty-free brands without committing to full-size products or prices. Sounds dope, right? That’s because it IS! You can sign up for this beauty box here. You can also peep my past Vegan Cuts Beauty Box reviews here.
March’s Vegan Beauty Box included:
- LVX Nail Polish in Orchid, $16 – I’m SO gaga for this super duper pretty purple shade! Check it out in this week’s Manicure Monday feature.
- Acure Shampoo and Conditioner, $3 – Acure is one of my all-time fave vegan-friendly beauty brands. Their hair care line has transformed my lackluster, over-fried follicles. I’m über stoked to have travel-sized versions of these babies.
- Pangea Organics Japanese Matcha Tea Acai Goji Berry Facial Mask sample – I’ve reviewed this mask on VBR before. This blend of potent antioxidants and anti-aging goodness is exactly what I look for when I’m in the mood to revitalize my skin.
- Pure Natural Diva Botanicals Polished Organic Sugar Scrub sample – I use sugar scrubs on my hands almost every night before beddies. It’s the perfect way to squeeze in a lil’ TLC hand papmerin’ and it always leaves my skin hella smooth and baby soft. This DIVA scent includes notes of natural musk derived from ambrette, a new caledonian sandalwood, and smooth vanilla.
- Antipodes Nature Cream Cleanser and Day Cream samples – I haven’t opened these yet, but I love cream cleansers, especially this time of year (my skin in thirrrsty!), and the ingredients in both the cleanser and day cream are all-natural and organic, so I’m excited to try.
Wanna join the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box fun? You can sign up right here!
Vegan Cuts provided this box for review.
Filed in: Subscription Box