Life is all about yin-yang, good bad, happy sad, etc… Well, this post is definitely bitter-sweet. I’m super excited to show you all the goodies in this month’s Vegan Presence package, but I’m also hella sad to report that June will be the last box that goes out, as Andrea & Kris (VP co-founders) will be closing up shop. 🙁 I’m sure they have crazy-awesome ventures in store for them, but their vegan sub box will definitely be missed. See deets at the end of this post to get in on the last 2 boxes at an insanely good deal.
April’s VP Earth Day and Easter inspired goodies included:
- Authority Nail Lacquer in “I Heart You”,* $14 – Ooh, I’m already a mega-mega fan of this brand (peep my previous Authority nail polish reviews here). “I Heart You” is a sheer pinky-coral polish dazzled with multi-colored glitter and light and dark pink ♥s – be still my sparkle-lovin’ heart! Get ready to peep swatches in an upcoming Mani Monday VBR post. Authority’s nail polish is non-toxic (free of Formaldehyde, DBP, Toluene, Camphor, and Formaldehyde Resin), vegan, and cruelty-free. HELLZ YEAH!
- Glamour Doll Eyes Mineral Eye Shadow in Tattooed, $6 – This richly pigmented shadow is a very unique blend of matte and shimmer. It’s an intense, bright blue mixed with gorgeous shimmery, sparkly purple. It’s SO pretty in person – I had an eyegasm when I saw this shade up close. 😉
- Bamboo Ecofriendly Facial Cloths with Wash Bag,* $13 – These ridiculously soft, washable, reusable cloths are made from sustainably grown, un-dyed, eco, bamboo fabric. They’re fab for washing your face, aiding sniffles, wiping delicate baby booties and more. When they get all schmutzy, just toss ’em in the wash – how sweet is that? Easy on the earth and easy on your wallet!
- Juniper Seed Night Time Eye Serum sample – This serum is healing and therapeutic, perfect for dry, aging, and sensitive skin. Key ingredients include calendula-infused olive oil, carrot seed essential oil, rice bran oil, vitamin E, pomegranate essential oil, and jojoba oil. A teeny dab around the eyes at night will help keep those fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
- Sjaak’s Half Foil Egg filled with Peanut Butter Eggs, $6.95 – Okay, doooood… organic, fair trade, non-GMO, vegan “milk” chocolate AND peanut butter AND cute Easter-y packaging – GTFO! This ish is so YUM that you’re not gonna wanna share. If you do get your hands on one of these bad boys, HIDE it (like I did), so you can binge chocolate-eat while your hubs is at work (sorry, Babers – if you’re reading this). 😉
All these beauty goods are valued over $40 – HOLLA!
*April subscribers will receive either a nail polish OR a Mercantile un-paper product.
Vegan Presence packages are SO MUCH FUN (and they’re super eco)! Be sure to order your May and June VP package STAT! Past subscribers can get these on sale – $19 for May or $35 for May and June – includes free shipping. Newbies can score these for $23 single/$40 double. Blogger rates are $15 for one OR $25 for both. These prices are only available until May, 7, 2014, so act fast! Just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Box was sent to me for review
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box