It’s time to reveal March’s Petit Vour beauty box! If you’re new to Petit Vour, it’s a monthly subscription box that comes loaded with mini samples (and often full-sized samples) from fancy, vegan and cruelty-free brands. This service is only $15 a month for US residents and it includes free shipping (click here for international rates). Pretty sweet, right?
March’s Petit Vour’s “Le Boutique” themed (←yeps, they have an online shop now!) Beauty Box included:
- NCLA Nail Wraps (with file), $16 – This particular set of nail wraps is pretty bomb. It’s feminine and edgy, a higher quality print, and it looked pretty dope for this week’s Manicure Monday. These wraps are super easy to apply, and I love that they can last for weeks!
- Lotus Wei Joy Juice Serum sample – I LOVE the description of this serum from their website: “Joy, laughter, euphoria, contentment, simplicity, playful, letting your inner child come out, enjoying life more” ←That’s some serious smarketing right there! (smart marketing) Sign me up! I wanna feel that way all the time! I’ll be incorporating this into my nighttime beauty ritual ASAP. (BTW, you apply it to your face and pulse points, in case you were wondering.)
- I.C.O.N.India Oil, $3.58 – I tried using a few drops of this oil on my beyond thirsty, crusty-ass hair, and OMG – I could feel a difference right away. It kind of smooths everything over and tames flyaways and frizzies. It’s loaded with the nourishing goodness of argan and moringa oils ←my FAVE beauty oils ev-ah! You will ♥.
- California Naturel Skincare samples – These light and natural formulas are designed to remove impurities, hydrate, moisturize, and boost cell renewal. I haven’t tried ’em out yet, but I’m excited to.
- LAFACE Hydrating & Firming Body Lotion samples – This firming lotion contains special plant extracts that work botanically to exfoliate, firm, tone, lift, and moisturize. Can these lil’ foil packets firm up saggy bits and stop the hands of time? I dunno, but I’m hella game. BRING IT!
If you like what you see, you should consider hooking yourself up with a Petit Vour subscription. It’s only $15/month with free shipping. Not in the U.S.? Click here for international rates. Also, you can now purchase products you love directly from PV’s online store. Earn points toward free beauty boxes each time you shop and review! xx
What’s your fave vegan monthly subscription box? Have you subscribed to Petit Vour yet? How do you like it?
PV Box was sent to me for review.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box