VEGAN buffalo wings – OMNOMNOM, they’re all the rage! They’re quick and easy to make, HELLA delish, and they’re definitely a crowd pleaser! I just whipped up a batch of these spicy buffalo cauliflower “wings,” and OMG, my mouth is on fire, but I can’t stop eating them! HALP!
Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup buffalo/hot sauce sauce
- 1 tbsp Earth Balance (melted)
- dash of salt
- celery stalks
- Follow Your Heart Vegan Bleu Cheese Dressing (for dipping)
Preheat the oven to 450°F. Combine the almond milk, flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and mix well. Coat the cauliflower pieces with the mixture and place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Use these 20 minute to combine the buffalo sauce and Earth Balance in a bowl. Coat each piece of baked cauliflower with the hot sauce and then bake for another 8-10 minutes. Serve with vegan bleu cheese dressing and celery sticks. ENJOY!
Have you made cauliflower buffalo wings before? How do you like ‘em? xx
Filed in: vegan food